February 2023 Moms

Just waiting ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I am 6 weeks today and my 1st appointment is in 2 weeks. I am not sure if they are going to do an ultrasound but the wait is killing me!! I just want to know more about my pregnancy and baby!! Ahh can any other mommies out there relate??

Re: Just waiting ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• I found out I was pregnant 6/4 and my first appointment with my ob is this Wednesdayโ€ฆ FINALLY! The anticipation has been killing me. This is my first pregnancy and I have a ton of questions. Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™ll be getting an ultrasound or not but I hope so! I did find a free clinic near me where I went to confirm my pregnancy and they even did a transvaginal ultrasound to estimate my due date. Not sure if you have any options like that but it might be worth looking into! They also gave me free prenatal vitamins.ย 
  • helloimellenhelloimellen member
    edited June 2022
    Yes!! I am 5 weeks and my first appointment isnโ€™t until 9 weeksโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve known for a week so far and itโ€™s hard to imagine waiting another 4 weeks. Having quite a bit of anxiety during this waiting period. First pregnancy for me so I know what you mean about having a lot of questions. Plus itโ€™s hard to make decisions about telling close family without that first OB appointment, but another month seems so long away!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, 6w+2, have known since 4w+6. I haven't been able to get ahold of the obgyn I'm looking into using. But near me there's a pregnancy clinic that has free services. So they confirmed my pregnancy and will do an ultrasound when I'm at 8w. The wait is killing me. My last pregnancy was a miscarriage at 7w so I'm so worried about another loss and just want to know everything's OK with this one. I've been trying to keep busy and distract my mind with other things. But also have had nausea and cramping and not feeling to great and just want to sleep all day :Pย 
  • @knottie6f70239f06ea6567 this would be a great thing to post in the randoms thread or ultrasound thread and to include in your weekly check in. We discourage one off posts like this as it disrupts the organization of the board.

@helloimellen and @willowoak952022 these would be great updates to include in the weekly update thread or share in our weekly randoms thread. If you don't see those, it is always okay for you to start those threads for the group. If you have any questions on what threads should be started on which day, @tessiesmom26 has a great organization thread pinned at the top of the main page. Thanks!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Iโ€™m 8 weeks and still havenโ€™t been seen ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I recently started a new job and had to switch providers. Once they finally called me back to get me scheduled for my first appointment, itโ€™s not going to be until Iโ€™m 10 weeks. Iโ€™m so nervous and anxious!