Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 6/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 6/20

• Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Sometime this week. I haven't decided yet lol

R/R: These threads are always my go-to check-ins, just me? :D Anyway, we had a really fun weekend with friends on Saturday, family on Sunday, even though it was still really tough for MH. This week we both work today and tomorrow and then leave for our trip on Wednesday, so there will be lots of packing/cleaning for the next couple days.

CS/Q: My temps are all weird, but at least they're sorta still up. I'll have to share later. I ended up discarding two temps in the last few days cause with my lack of sleep and late times taking them, I knew they were wrong.
  • Month/Cycle: 12/8

CD/DPO: CD14, 1DPO/DPIUI

Timing: ?

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: I try not to test until day 14. 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

I’m not sure what all the abbreviations mean. 😬
  • Loading the player...
  • @rockstarmomma152 Timing would be whenever you were trying or in this case when you had your IUI. So O is ovulation, -1 is one day before ovulation, +1 is a day after, etc. R/R is rant/rave, CS/Q is chart stalk/questions where you can share your chart and ask questions if you have them. :smile: hope that helps! I was confused early on here too. I still have to Google abbreviations I see on these forums from time to time :lol:
  • Thank you! 

Timing: O 

R/R: I’m *SO* tired. I guess it’s possibly the Clomid/Menopur still (?) but holy moly I don’t remember being this tired in other cycles. Plus I’m just doing so much less now, so it doesn’t make sense. Trying hard to let myself rest and not push myself because I “should” be doing more. 😑😑

CS/Q: none. I try to forget about it as much as possible during the TWW.