Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 6/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 6/14

• Month/Cycle: 5/1 AL

CD/DPO: 32/9 DPO or 7 DPO

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: maybe Saturday… I’ll probably cave Friday 🤷🏼‍♀️

R/R: bad storms rolled through last night… luckily both houses are still good! I drove back into our new neighborhood this morning and some big trees went down 😬 we had 60-70 MPH winds with the storms, so it didn’t surprise me too much, but still crazy to see! 

CS/Q: temps went up yesterday, trying to not get my hopes up. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @ejoseph16 Glad both houses are okay! That chart is looking mighty pretty.  :)

Month/Cycle: 10/10 AL

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 12 + progesterone

Testing: Probably starting this weekend so I can stop progesterone if needed

R/R: It is HOT. I am all for some summer weather, but the high is above 95 every day this week. Hoping to get to the pool this afternoon or tomorrow to hopefully enjoy some sunshine without melting. I mostly seem to have recovered from the Covid excitement, but I still forget to take it easy and tire far easier than normal. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 Covid really sucks the life out of you! I’ve had it twice, so I get it! Remember to rest and hydrate! 
  • @ejoseph16 sounds like a big storm! Glad everything is ok. We don't get them often here in Alaska...had our first major thunderstorm here since we moved which was over 4 years ago. Honestly, listening to the thunder was slightly relaxing!
    @abjm0325 wish it was hot enough here to swim! Slightly jealous.

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -1,0

Typical LP length: 16 days

Testing: waiting until this weekend

R/R: spent 2 hours at home depot last night getting wood for a chicken coop and didn't get home until 10:30pm. I was tired and hungry. 

CS/Q: NATM 

• @wunderkai Do you already have chickens? Or will the coop be for a new venture?
  • @wunderkai yeah i live in the Midwest, so we get storms all the time in the summer! I grew up terrified of them, but now I love them. But while trying to sell our current house and building a new one, it shook my nerves a bit! I love that you’re building a chicken coop! I’ve been trying to convince MH to do it! 
  •  @abjm0325 we got them about a month ago...problem is we bought them b4 MH built the coop  :# hopefully it gets done soon because these little ladies are growing fast! 
    @ejoseph16 you should definitely get some! They are a lot of fun and the eggs are nice. Definitely a good backyard pet if your place allows them.