Weekly Check-in for DD 11/16 - 11/23 (week of 6/13) — The Bump
November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/16 - 11/23 (week of 6/13)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/16 - 11/23 (week of 6/13)

• lilswedlilswed member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  11/20 - 17+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June 22 at MFM for anatomy scan and genetic testing

How are you feeling?: no big pregnancy symptoms, a little bloated and tired, but overall feeling fine. 

Rants/Raves: finished this teaching year so happy to be home and also prep for baby. 

Questions:
    1) I’m pretty sure I had felt the baby move last week and had been moving - then it just stopped for two days, then started again. any one else have on again off again movement at this stage? 
    2) we have a 5 year old - experience with new baby and 5 year old sharing a room?
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/21 17+1

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Anatomy scan on 6/29 

How are you feeling?: Pregnancy wise betterish.. Most of my symptoms are pretty minimal except for the pregnancy constipation and the acid reflux which both feel like they are resistant to everything. I got some sort of a virus this week (not Covid) and have an ear infection on top of it so I’ve been really sick and miserable for 5 days. Thankfully the fever is gone now! 

Rants: Being sick and missing the last week of school activities with my students is rough.
    Raves: I’m excited to have time to actually focus on just pregnancy things with summer break just 2 days away. 

Questions: Anyone else get super sick while pregnant? How did you find relief with such limitations on medication and whatnot? The worst has been the never ending coughing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/17. 17+6? Losing track 😬 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 20 week anomaly scan at the end of the month. AFP came back normal. Crazy to think I only have 2 more 4 week appointments before it’s every 2 weeks! 

How are you feeling?: I’m at that sweet spot where I don’t have nausea and am not super fatigued anymore. Just heartburn but it’s manageable. It won’t last long so I’m enjoying it

Rants/Raves: I have an anterior placenta again and I’m finally going from feeling the occasional little flutter towards my pelvic bone to feeling stronger movements as she flips and kicks. Still dulled but there. I’m always amazing with how neat it feels when they’re small like this. Rant: we’re at the beach right now and having so much fun. But today my son and I woke up with prickly rashes on our arms from the sun and sunscreen so we’re sitting out today while my husband takes our daughter out. He’s digging a giant hole and there’s a bunch of random kids in it right now 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 

Questions: 
    goldenmom00
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 16th, 18w+0

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 20W anatomy scan 

How are you feeling?: Not so good for a few days. Have some congestion and headaches. 

Rants/Raves:

Questions: None for now
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/18, 17w5d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: just got back clear quad screen results, anatomy scan Tuesday!

How are you feeling?: I'm wavering between anxiety and happy, though happy is winning out more, thankfully. Yay modern medicine! I figure she's still growing well because my acne is back with a vengeance and round ligament pain is becoming more and more of a mainstay. Did you know laughing at YouTube videos can cause aching at the top of the uterus? Apparently she's a grump who doesn't want me to laugh. :p

Rants/Raves: I'm very happy that my anxiety is lessening a lot. It probably helps that my internship is well underway so I'm keeping busy. Overall things are good and I'm very excited for our anatomy scan next week and a mini gender reveal to my extended family next weekend!

Questions: none I can think of
    lilswed