October 2022 Moms

Product Spotlight: Blankets

Feel free to comment on threads like these throughout your time at the board, not just when they're in their week in the spotlight, if you discover something new OR are new to the board. This week it's.... Blankets, sleep sacks and swaddles!

FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome!

AAP guidelines say nothing in the crib (including loose blankets and stuffed animals) until 1 year of age. 
  • What did you use swaddle baby (if baby liked to be swaddled)?
  • Did you have a favorite blanket for tummy time or tucked into the car seat for cold weather?
  • What did you use to keep baby warm at night?

Re: Product Spotlight: Blankets

• ficheyfichey member
    I just have to say that I don't think I will ever need to buy this child a blanket for warmth because my mom and my husband's mom have seemingly kept every single one from our childhoods. It's incredibly sweet, but our house is already overrun with blankets and she's not even here lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • My kids hated being swaddled but my second girl is 5.5 and she still sleeps with her poppy blanket every night. I usually get one pack of swaddles to use for them and then save them to pass down to their kids (or nieces/nephews) in the future.