November 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check in for DD 11/1 -11/7 (w/o 5/30)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check in for DD 11/1 -11/7 (w/o 5/30)

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 5th!

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Ultrasound on June 16 :)

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall!

Rants/Raves: Rave: Baby is moving pretty regularly and DH even can feel through my belly <3

Questions: how long does it take to house train a puppy? I'm already over cleaning up pee all the time
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 5th! so many of us - what are the odds? 😆

FTM/STM/TTM+:  TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: so far away in June....

How are you feeling?: Just kind of stressed about things, but trying to stay calm. 

Rants/Raves: I finally got some shorts that will work now and pp and am happy about it. They are all from backcountry. 

Questions: It takes about 2 months... Faster if you do more training classes with them. We did at least 3 different ones.  We even trained our dog to ring a bell to go out, which was pretty nifty. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Also Nov. 5th

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Just had an appt yesterday, first one with NO blood drawn! Yay! Anatomy scan is scheduled for June 28th. 

How are you feeling?: Most days I feel pretty good. The last few days have been quite hot and I don't seem to tolerate heat very well.

Rants/Raves: Rant - I have really been craving spicy food lately but I am already getting really bad heartburn if I eat it.
    Rave - Just finished a really good book, Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young.

Questions: none
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 wks today

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: anatomy ultrasound in 2 weeks along with OB appt

How are you feeling?: I feel great except that heartburn seems to get worse as everything is getting pushed up.

Rants/Raves: My bump looks now more like pregnancy and less like I had a huge meal, so that tickles me everytime I pass by a mirror. I'm getting more comments too though, which mostly seem to be lovely congratulations, horrifying stories of pregnancy or annoying pieces of inaccurate medical advice.  

Questions: I've yet to have a specific food craving. If anything, I'm less hungry than I was the first trimester. When can I expect to want the pickles with ice cream? 
  • Options
    @lqbtqmommy talk to your dr about taking pecid ac. I was having the same issues and he put me on this and it has reduced drastically. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 17w4d 

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June 21 for anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: mostly normal, though I think heart burn may be starting to set in

Rants/Raves: time seems like it’s been flying by! Idk if this is a rant or a rave.

Questions: Has anyone started figuring out their birth plan?
  • Options
    @lgbtqmommy Some people never get the crazy cravings. I don't tend to crave weird combinations.

@manamo777 I (sort of) started thinking about my birth plan. I had an emergency c-section my first pregnancy, so I've talked with my OB about aiming for a VBAC. She supports it, however, she recommended not inducing, so we'll be scheduling a C-section for just after my due date. If I go into labor naturally beforehand, I get to try for my VBAC. If this one is stubborn like my last (41 weeks and no dilation/didn't drop/no effacement), we'll move forward with the C-section.