Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday, 5/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: TWW Thursday, 5/5

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 36/11dpo

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: everyday another BFN

R/R: I’m exhausted today! I feel like everything is just piling up and I’m about to snap! So ready for the school year to be over… then maybe I can get my sanity back. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @ejoseph16 ugh, this time of year is so hard. DH was telling me how everyone is at their breaking point at school. Only 2 more weeks, right? You definitely deserve a margarita today!

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 29/5

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: trying to hold off until Tuesday

R/R: I’m generally feeling very meh about this cycle today. Just feeling like I'm out this cycle and kind of pouty about it tbh. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bbrahmbhatt we are done the 27th, so 16 school days left! It is Cinco de mayo, so i may need to celebrate today 😂