November 2022 Moms

Weekly Randoms 4/27

What's random happening in your world?

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/27

• I got the most perfect banana at Trader Joe's today. Nice and firm, but not too green.
  • I usually have a show on in the background while I'm working, and lately I've been rewatching the x files. It was a few years ago when I watched it the first go around and so this is my first time watching season 10 and 11. Just finished it and all I could say was "That was how they left it!?"
    And now I'm mad about it and having trouble figuring out what other show I should watch
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Tomorrow I go into the office for the first time in over 2 years. I'm honestly nervous. I started a new position (same company but different division) in March. I don't even know where I'm going yet! They remodeled since I was last there and I'll be in a new area (it's a huge building). It'll be our first department meeting since the company began allowing voluntary return to the office this month, so quite a few people decided to go in. It's going to be so strange but I'm also excited to meet my coworkers in person. 
  • I work with a student with special needs- today he told me he was pregnant with twins (Luke and Leah) and then attempted to give birth on the playground - he is a ham - I did not have the energy for this today….
  • I used to eat yogurt every day for breakfast, but since I got pregnant the very thought of it made me want to barf. Today I was able to eat a pot of yogurt with lunch!! It is the little things.
  • My son (5) was the cutest little peanut last night! We’re staying in a hotel so him and I are sharing a bed. He asked if he could play with my hair while falling asleep (he knows I love it…) and I said “aw, that would be so sweet hunni. I love when you play with my hair and it’s so sweet when you want to take care of mommy!” And he replied “yeah, especially when you’re not feeling well because you’ve got a baby in your tummy” 😭😭😭 He’s such a sweetheart. He rarely just acknowledges the pregnancy on his own without me prompting, so it was additionally cute to hear he’s thinking about it. 

Also, naturally I woke up 2 hours into the night and threw up. So now, 6 hours into the night I can’t sleep and am also ravenous 🙄 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @PurplePumpernickel.  That totally reminds me of how I ate yogurt with apples and chia seeds every day for lunch when I was pregnant with dd.  No joke.  Now I cannot stand the stuff. 

@mflowers929. I love the X files, but it gives me nightmares so we had to stop watching. I am such a weenie.