1st Trimester
Options

Nausea, diarrhea, bloating, cramps… Anyone else?

This is baby #2. I am almost 8 weeks along and for the last week or so I have been having horribly painful bloating and diarrhea. It feels like when I’m not bloated, I’m cramping. To top it all off, if I eat anything sweet, I get a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. Is there anything that can be done? Is this normal for early pregnancy or is this something else? I’m miserable.

Re: Nausea, diarrhea, bloating, cramps… Anyone else?

• Options
    Norovirus is going around big time in some areas of the country.  Keep yourself hydrated.  If concerned talk to your doctor.  
  • Options
    I just got over being sick as well at 9weeks, I had terrible diarrhea and a sinus infection, the doctor said something is going around
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m feeling your pain with everything but the diarrhea instead I have constipation and also vomiting. This is my first pregnancy I’m 8 weeks and nothing is working. If anyone has any recommendations I’m all ears.
  • Options
    I had all those symptoms as well, however I was taking some medication at the time, that mostly caused the diarrhea. Are you taking any meds? But yeah, all in all, sounds a lot like my pregnancy the first few months xD and sweet stuff I couldn't eat at all.