September 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 4.15

Forgive me, oh bump gods, for I have sinned by....
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: FFFC 4.15

• Options
    ….baking banana walnut muffins and eating three of them in as many hours 
  • Options
    @blanket_girl I did the same but it didn’t take me three hours to devour my three!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @blanket_girl and @JRae2015
    where's mine? :(
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    I’ve been avoiding the deli meat and high sodium whatever… but today I had an Italian BMT from Subway and it was glorious. 
    I'm a bit obsessed with sandwiches and at least once a week we have the gourmet poorboy that our local grocery store makes (so good and real Italian bread). My husband makes me heat it up first, but honestly, I would probably eat it without heating if he wasn't around. 🙊
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @pangolindrome @trapperkeeper87 I’ve been having cravings for deli meat lately too! So today I took a nice ciabatta bun, cut it in half, smeared with bold and spicy mustard and horseradish mayo, added honey maple ham and some shredded cheese and broiled until nice and bubbly. It was SO GOOD 😍 
  • Options
    @trapperkeeper87 @newbabymama27 I always get mine heated up anyways, it just tastes better to me. Those sound really good too!!!
  • Options
    McDonalds and ate Nutella out of the jar for dessert🍔🍟
  • Options
    wisehwiseh member
    I have been so bad with the avoiding foods we're not supposed to eat. So much take-away, so many frozen ready-meals, so much food court food 😅