Baby Showers

Getting hair and makeup done for baby shower but dealing with overnight guests?

Hello there, FTM here. I was thinking of having hair and makeup done for my baby shower this summer as a last "hurrah" to feel pretty before everything changes. Nothing full glam or super intense compared to a wedding, just something that would make me feel confident when I look (and presumably feel) huge. At least 2-3 of my friends are long distance so they will be staying with me at my house the night before, which I am super happy to host. 
I would probably have to leave by 10am the latest to have hair and makeup done, as the shower would start at noon. I expect this to take anywhere between 1-2 hours. My friends would presumably leave my house to be at the venue by 11am-ish to decorate should they so choose, or they can stay at my house. So they'd really just technically be left alone for an hour or so while I'm gone, but my husband gets along with them well and would be a gracious host in my absence. 
My friends aren't super girly (I am!) and would probably laugh or roll their eyes if I get this service done, but I think they would be cool about it. I would tell them about it in advance so they wouldn't be surprised. 
I would not expect them nor ask them to do my hair because that's too much of any ask. I plan on wearing a very beautiful knee length dress that I want an updo to compliment, esp. because it will be summer and hot. 
(The thought being also that maybe I can get a few shots of hubby and I that day as our maternity photos since I wasn't planning on having them professionally done, I'd rather save that for the newborn photos). 
Thoughts? Is this rude to my friends?