1st Trimester
Options

Not sure if I am pregnant or not

edited March 2022 in 1st Trimester
I have been having lower backpain and I was supposed to have my period on March 18.
I had an on off bleeding on Mar 17 to 19 which was a very light flow. I took a pregnancy test twice March 16 and 23 and it both came negative. Prior to my bleeding I had brown discharge 10 days prior my supposed to be period based on my period app which dont really happened to me before. I dont feel nauseous but I get irritated lately with smell of sautèed garlic and onions (I usually like this smell especially when I am cooking but lately I feel irritated about it) I can feel my heartbeat was beating fast even though I am just sitting and not moving around. I get easily tired even with a slight movement going to kitchen from my room (less than 10 steps away). I have a PCOS before so when I visited my OB, it seems that she focused on that and not on the things I feel lately which I find unusual. She did an IE and pressed with my lower abdomen. I am having frequent headaches and feel sleepy even though I've had more than 8 hrs of sleep. I am constipated despite of the fact that I am eating oats everyday and drinking a lot of water. I feel like I am pregnant but the pregnancy tests I took says otherwise. :(

Re: Not sure if I am pregnant or not

• Options
    I have been having lower backpain and I was supposed to have my period on March 18.
    I had an on off bleeding on Mar 17 to 19 which was a very light flow. I took a pregnancy test twice March 16 and 23 and it both came negative. Prior to my bleeding I had brown discharge 10 days prior my supposed to be period based on my period app which dont really happened to me before. I dont feel nauseous but I get irritated lately with smell of sautèed garlic and onions (I usually like this smell especially when I am cooking but lately I feel irritated about it) I can feel my heartbeat was beating fast even though I am just sitting and not moving around. I get easily tired even with a slight movement going to kitchen from my room (less than 10 steps away). I have a PCOS before so when I visited my OB, it seems that she focused on that and not on the things I feel lately which I find unusual. She did an IE and pressed with my lower abdomen. I am having frequent headaches and feel sleepy even though I've had more than 8 hrs of sleep. I am constipated despite of the fact that I am eating oats everyday and drinking a lot of water. I feel like I am pregnant but the pregnancy tests I took says otherwise. :(
    It's against the TOUs to ask if you are pregnant.  

PCOS wreaks havoc on your cycles and honestly what you are describing sounds like symptoms if endometriosis, also.  Thats how I continually felt fefore it was discovered.  

I'm not diagnosing you.  I'm just trying to show you that there are other things that can cause these symptoms.  

If it continues and you are still turning negative tests, follow up w/ your doctor, again.