September 2022 Moms
Options

Cravings & Aversions

Hello fellow September 2022 mamas!

I am 15 weeks pregnant today and cannot stop eating scrambled eggs and hash-browns. Haha

Still pretty averse to chicken and beef and meat in general but eggs have been going great recently! Even crazier thing is that they were a previous sensitivity of mine!

Another weird pregnancy taste bud thing is that now saltines taste fishy to me.

I have been nauseous since week 6 of pregnancy and dealt with vomiting as well + a whole bunch of other symptoms.

Would love to hear some of your cravings and aversions so far this pregnancy!

Re: Cravings & Aversions

• Options
    Hi @ashleyrippentrop and welcome to the board!  We try to minimize "one off" posts to avoid cluttering the board - this would be a great question for the "eating" thread, the "great big question thread," the "random" thread, or even the "symptoms" thread.  Also, please stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @kboydbowman Hi! Thank you for your reply and help. I am new to this whole thing. That totally makes sense. I’ll drop this question in one of those other posts and will intro myself. Thank you again! Nice to meet you!