August 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 1/31

Re: Weekly Randoms 1/31

• Options
    @wigglyicecream I legit am so happy for you!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 @coco2787 I am deceased! 
    😂☠

• Options
    Oh I felt called to answer as well. 😬
  • Options
    Now I really want to as well...
  • Options
    @bridgiebee82 just here to keep it real
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    @wigglyicecream HURRAY!!! What a relief. So happy you didn't have to wait long to find out. 
  • Options
    Wahh. I missed that one.  I want to post on it but I don’t want to bump it back up… ☹️
  • Options
    @wigglyicecream such great news!!
  • Options
    I’ve got 2 things. Lol

We were expected to get 8-12 inches of snow from this storm and The usually close the schools the night before in cases like this. They didn’t and I was super bummed lol. Woke up this morning, schools still weren’t closed, we probably got 2-3 inches. Basically just enough to make the roads messy, and I had to take ds1 to school. Wahh. I was hoping for a snow day lol. 

I’m very curious what color hair everyone has lol. I was looking through the hdbd pics and it looks like we have a group of mostly blondes lol. 
  • Options
     @paytonpedro I’ll help out with the second question I have brown hair that gets tiny light brown and blonde streaks in the summer. Also grays lmao. 

Also we were supposed to get hammered with now and right now it’s just raining. Which is supposed to turn to ice 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I have dark brown hair. I feel you though - I’m so curious what everyone looks like
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited February 2022
    Ok so I’m eating my words 🤣🤣 I guess I’m the only blonde and the pictures are misleading 🤣🤣

@fromfurmomtobabymom8-2 my cousin was bald bald and she has SO MUCH HAIR. It’s seriously so think, her pony is the width of my wrist! So yes, bald means nothing! I was also bald and just have a normal amount of fine hair. 

@and_peggy that is amazing!!! 
  • Options
    My hair is super dark brown (but I haven’t posted a pic yet so you would have no idea) 
  • Options
    Also, re: baby hair, I know there was a recent study that correlated heartburn to hair, and I trust that for people who aren't prone to heartburn for other reasons, but if your body is built for heartburn (e.g. small torso with stomach squished up to the top of you for most of pregnancy), you're going to get heartburn either way. I had two babies born with small amounts of fuzzy hair after epic, epic heartburn .
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 ugh yes same! But I guess I’m built for heartburn, I have a super short torso. 
  • Options
    I’ve had heartburn and peach fuzz babies every time. 

My hair is fine and mousy brown with big chunks of grey underneath. It’s currently growing out some blonde highlights. I really need to make a hair appointment but it is so expensive that I don’t want to do it. 😂

@and_peggy that is awesome! 

My sister is driving in today but her trip automatically had two hours added to it because of the stupid storm. 😝
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I am definitely a blonde as well!
  • Options
    @kbtt2022 #teamblonde 🤣🤣
  • Options
    @paytonpedro also a blonde!
  • Options
    darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited February 2022
    @paytonpedro yeah my hair is naturally brown but I do get my hair highlighted ombre style so the very ends look blond lol. I checked my photo and laughed when all I saw was a couple blond strands. Also, we too got snow. We are expecting 4-6 inches throughout the day. DS's preschool was shut down. 

@wisewitch222 I had severe heartburn with DS but I am short and have a short torso. But I remember when I gave birth people commenting about heartburn as he had a full head of hair! 
  • Options
    and_peggyand_peggy member
    edited February 2022
    Regarding baby hair and heartburn:
    I had bouts of heartburn here and there during all my pregnancies but all my babies have had an extreme amount of hair. Like they come out needing a haircut 😆
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @paytonpedro I have brown hair, but it's light brown and has highlights right now.
  • Options
    meagan822meagan822 member
    edited February 2022

In the first picture, I have a before of my natural brunette hair and after. In summer of 2020, I wanted to donate hair and dye it for the first time. It’s been longer than the after picture ever since. The second picture is how it looks currently.😊 It is fun guessing what everyone looks like.🤣
  • Options
    I totally almost started a one off with a pill to see what color hair we all had 🤣🤣

Update on our snow situation. It’s crappy here now. The roads are terrible especially for the people who already don’t know how to drive- like the person in front of me who tried to do a u-turn and who I subsequently almost t-boned. 😑 Luckily I have 4 wheel drive and was able to get out of the way and didn’t hit him, or anyone else. But wth. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a bow day tomorrow so I don’t have to leave the house lol. 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro ughhh bad drivers in crap weather is the worst. Glad you were able to avoid an accident. 
  • Options
    @meagan822 I think we posted at the same time! Wow!!! Your hair is gorgeous! I cut mine chin length after I had my first and have been trying to grow it out since. It just grows so slow. 
  • Options
    @wigglyicecream yay for good lab report! So thankful!!

@Katek819 my kids play independently very often. I do read and do puzzles or color throughout the day. Occasionally I do pretend play. I like to bake with the kids. 

@paytonpedro I have brownish hair.  
  • Options
    @paytonpedro my profile picture is me. I have super dark brown hair that I highlighted last summer. I'm growing out my grays. It's too much to maintain. Lol
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick we do need to prioritize us. I just feel like I do and he doesn't which makes me feel bitter.