Pregnant after IF

Conceived naturally after years of infertility.

Hi everyone. We just discovered last week we are pregnant! We are shocked as we struggle for years with infertility, we had our beautiful year two years ago through IVF but we never though conceiving naturally was in the cards. In any case quite anxious and looking to connect with others in the same boat! 🤍🤞

Re: Conceived naturally after years of infertility.

• We conceived naturally and are currently pregnant after years of infertility. We have a 3 year old and 7 year old both conceived with the injectable and IUIs. Total shock for us too.
  • Hello ladies!
    I'm back to this page I got an unexpected positive!  I battle with PCOS and was trying for 4-5 each for my 2 sons.   They both were conceived with medication.   I have always wanted a girl and really wanted to try again.   It never happened again.  I did take clomid back in November and since my husband wasn't truly in board with ttc, I didn't track ovulation or anything.   Ended up with AF right before and during Christmas.  I didn't get to the pharmacy because of the holiday so no medication.  Caught covid and everything in January but apparently the couple of times we were able to do the horizontal tango was enough.   Didn't even realize until I was having pains, thought maybe uti.  Finally told hub I'm going to test (i do not have any menstrual cycle/bleed unless caused by medication)... + test!!!   So excited though!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi friends. Found this thread after lurking a bit. I’ve had 3 miscarriages with natural conception (two chemicals, one at 6 weeks). Two failed rounds of IVF with no viable embryos. After 3 years of trying (I’m 41) we decided to give it a rest for a while. To our surprise we received a BFP this past Sunday when I felt a little “off!” So that would mean I’m 4 weeks and 3 days. Beta confirmed. Hcg was at 78- but I have no symptoms other than extremely weepy and dizzy! With the others I had sore boobs and nausea. So a bit worried or course. Going for a follow up tomorrow to see if the hcg is rising. Naturally I’m freaking out- so just posting to hear positive stories!
  • Congratulations Emma!
    I’m Katie, and my hubby & I are in a similar boat. I got my first positive test on 4/7 after being told I was in early onset menopause after almost a year to the day. My docs have been monitoring my rising HCG levels too because of a previous miscarriage at week 10. I hope we both continue to get good news on this exciting journey! ☺️ Good luck Emma! 💕
  • exciting news, congrats and all the best 
  • Hi! I’m pregnant naturally after two miscarriages naturally and a bunch of ivf rounds. Feels wild but I’ve always kind of known this might happen. Sending baby dust to all, and an extra amount to those who have forged this road. ✨