PGAL 1/20

2»

Re: PGAL 1/20

• Options
    Will be keeping you and babies in my thoughts tomorrow @Katek819

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @Katek819 I’ll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes for your ultrasound tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Katek819 I’m so sorry. Healthy strong baby vibes coming your way for the other baby!! 
  • Options
    @Katek819 I am so sorry! Sending you all the hugs and love ❤ 
  • Options
    Oh @Katek819 I am so sorry! I’m sending you all the hugs! And praying for that other little one to grow big and strong! ❤️
  • Options
    @Katek819 I am so sorry for your loss. I’ve been thinking of you all day. 
  • Options
    @Katek819 I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of love.
  • Options
    @Katek819 I’m so sorry for the loss of your baby. Praying you still find joy in your pregnancy and also have a way to grieve the baby you lost. I can imagine your emotions are all over the place. If you ever need to talk we are here. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear @Katek819, lots of mixed emotions I’m sure. I hope the other twin keeps growing strong 💜
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @Katek819 I’m so sorry for your loss. I learned at my first scan that I was carrying twins, but only one looked viable. So I sort of know what you’re going through. I’m here if you want to talk. 
  • Options
    @Katek819 I'm so sorry to hear this - sending you positive energy  <3
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit oh that is the worst! 10 weeks is super early for the Doppler, neither my OB previously or my MFM would try with the Doppler before 14/15 weeks because it’s so scary when you can’t find it. I hope you can get in for a reassuring ultrasound asap. :heart:
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit I am so sorry you’re going through this. I know it’s so hard, but try not to stress. I hope they get back to you very soon and can schedule an u/s ASAP! Maybe you could call and ask them to schedule one?
  • Options
    darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited January 2022
    @Katek819 I'm so sorry for the loss of your twin. I'm sending all the positive vibes for a healthy and happy pregnancy for your other twin.  <3

@maggiemadeit I'm so sorry you're going through this. 10 weeks is very early, but I understand why you wanted to hear that heartbeat. *TW* I know when I was having on again off again spotting at 9 weeks the nurse had to call around at several places to get me in on the same day and it took her awhile to get me a stop, but she made every effort to get me one knowing I had had several losses. Hopefully your office will do the same and get back to you ASAP!
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit Fingers crossed and all the good vibes for a perfect ultrasound <3 We couldn't hear the HB reliably at our 9-week appointment with a TV ultrasound, much less on a doppler. I know waiting feels impossible, but I hope you can find some peace in the wait. 
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt here. A lot of times insurance requires a medical necessary reason to do an early ultrasound so maybe she did the Doppler to force insurance to cover an ultrasound?? Any word on when they can get you in?? 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick your DS sounds so sweet and caring. I can imagine losses after seeing a heartbeat are especially hard. I would have been a sobbing mess. I also think it’s the right thing to do to let him in on what’s s going on. Using age appropriate ways to explain stuff. Fingers crossed that we all have healthy babies to hold in august ❤️
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit Oh no, I'm so sorry this happened to you. Sending you positive energy - you got this!

@Karissa764 Totally relate! It's a tough time for us all as most of us are nearing the end of the first trimester. Lots of nerves in this period. I'm also contemplating another screening before we go in for the NT. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick that is the sweetest, saddest thing. What a precious kid. I'm so sorry you're worrying about the emotional burden on him in addition to your own mental load. This baby deserves to be loved and celebrated, and it's special for your son to be part of knowing her. If it's an option for you, I'd highly recommend going for an early ultrasound, even if you need to go somewhere other than your doctor's office, like a freestanding clinic or pregnancy spa type of place.
  • Options
    @coco2787 I love that! I hope you continue to go back as often as you need. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick your son sounds like the absolute sweetest! My ds2 is convinced this baby is a girl and will be so sad if it’s not. I’ve thought about having to tell my children if we loose this baby and it breaks my heart thinking about it. I’m really just hoping neither of us have to go through that!

@fuzzywombat I’m super jealous! I work for a vet hospital and kindaaa wanna do the same thing Saturday lol. If my one friend is working I might have her pop it on for me. My nt scan is Monday though so it’s not a super long wait.