July 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 1.17

New trending GIF tagged reaction funny baby eyes  Trending Gifs
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 1.17

• Options
    Our daycare had a child test positive for COVID so now both kids are home this week. Hopefully they stay healthy!

My husband’s company gives their employees MLK day off and he made us all blueberry pancakes this morning… so good!
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons you would've had me if they were apple pancakes :yum: my mom sprinkles cinnamon on them too. So yummy. I'm terrible at making pancakes. They're never has fluffy as my mom's! I don't know how she gets the batter consistency so right every time.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 more flour and more baking soda. That’s how you get fluffier pancakes. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 yummm cinnamon on them sounds delicious! 

I buy holiday sprinkles for each holiday since they keep for so long and will put them on pancakes and cinnamon rolls for my kids. It’s one of those little things that’s so easy that they absolutely love.

Also on the note of pancakes, I’m of the opinion darker brown pancakes are much tastier than the light colored pancakes. I always think my pan is screaming hot but it never fails, my first couple of pancakes are never dark enough. 
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons I hope your kids stay healthy! Mine have been home since last Wednesday due to a covid exposure as well. So far no symptoms and negative tests. They get to go back Thursday. With how cold it is, they're starting to go a little stir crazy for sure
  • Options
    1 out of 3 of my kids have tested positive. Still waiting on results for one. Ugghhhh. 
  • Options
    A couple weeks ago our daycare sent out a notice that there were 3 things going around at the same time. Covid, influenza, and the norovirus. I'm pretty sure I got either covid or the flu a couple weeks ago (I didn't test because I was soooo tired and didn't have the energy to figure out testing appointments and was planning on staying home anyways). Then this weekend we all come down with the norovirus. That was absolute hell. I feel like I've been sick every other week for months now.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @LJMoon6 illnesses are no joke this winter! I've heard strep is also popping up like crazy.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 i don't know if it is norovirus specifically here, but something similar going around in our area and my kiddo and i both got it.  that thing was AWWWWFFFFULLL. 

I spent 25 minutes deciding on lunch today - i had a random 2 hour break due to a cancelled meeting and decided to treat myself- wasted so much time and decided on mexican food that wasn't even good and so overpriced  :p
  • Options
    @runnergirl2018 SO sorry about your lunch!! Something similar happened to me last week... i decided to treat myself, left the house and drove there and they were closed!! There wasnt anything else close except for wendy's which was not similar at all :-( Hope you have a great dinner!
    Our Journey:
    Me: 40
    TTC since 2017
    3/18-9/18- IUI's
    11/18- IVF #1
    1/19- IVF #2
    8/19- DE Cycle #1- 5 PGS tested normal
    9/19- FET #1- SUCCESS! May 2020
    10/21- FET #2- SUCCESS! July 2022
  • Options
    @tuxielove93 a chipmunk sounds so big!!
  • Options
    @zinnia19 he lived up to his name today. The student midwife could not get him to stay still long enough to count his heart beat. 🤣
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    We are expected to get ice and freezing rain tomorrow morning and pretty much all day. That pretty much never happens here so they have already canceled school. They won’t decide about if they are closing work until tonight after we leave which is annoying because I have 3 appointments tomorrow I would need to reschedule. I have to cross two bridges to get to work so I would rather not drive if it is going to ice but I need them to decide what they are doing!
  • Options
    @bearsandbeets7 Would it be an option to just call off whether they decide to close or not?
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @bearsandbeets7 yuck, ice is the worst. Hope you don’t lose power or get any damage! And of course, be safe! 
  • Options
    @stardustskies I could but it would be sick time and I am trying to save that for doctors appointments as much as I can. I will if I have to but hoping they make the responsible choice to keep their employees safe rather than risk us driving in it. 
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 It’s crazy and so funny how time moves fast and slow depending on your perspective. My first is an October baby and I remember thinking in July the year she was born how far away October felt! 

All that said, for me, July is going to come fast. My company wants to launch a new product in June and I’m the lead analyst/product owner. Work has not started yet and won’t for a couple weeks. 😬 Makes me glad to be out of first trimester so I (hopefully) have the energy to keep up!
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 for real. In a few weeks I'm going to be like oh sh*t I'm halfway through pregnancy how am I already here?? Time is FLYING! Give me another couple weeks and I'll probably be panicking that we haven't started clearing out the nursery (or have anything bought for it! :#) but I have to remind myself that the robotics program DH and I mentor has their competition season end in March (or late April if you do make it to the championship). At a minimum we should have around 2 months to get our butts in gear and ready for baby.

Around that time though might be when our big home reno starts so yay more stress and anxiety hoping that has the possibility of being done before baby arrives. My MIL was like "the kid won't care/will sleep right through it". I didn't have a response for her at the time but in my head I'm like are you sh*tting me?? What newborn is going to be chill about construction sounds down the freaking hallway?? This project includes tearing down and moving walls, moving duct work and electrical outlets and switches, etc. This is not a simple changing a light fixture and putting up fresh paint. They estimated this project would take 6 weeks!

Ok end rant :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 she’s not completely bonkers. A lot of babies will sleep right through loud noises, especially if you introduce loud noises really early. This does not work for all babies though. I have both. One kid sleeps right through, one does not. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options

@sunshineandlemons I think that’s part of my problem too. I keep comparing this pregnancy to my last (I was due at the very end of Sept). So part of me keeps thinking that we’ll have all summer before baby comes… when in reality we don’t. July will sneak up on us sooooo fast! Eek!

@inthewoods23 We were actually thinking about doing a big reno/addition on our house too. We called up our contractor last summer and he told us we had to wait till the fall to call back because he was just too busy (he’s MH’s uncle so we didn’t really want to call around and find a different contractor with better availability). This fall comes around and we call him up again and he tells us work wouldn’t be able to start till this summer. Well, right before we were going to have him come out and write us up a quote we found out we were KU. So we decided to postpone again. I just can’t see having a baby in the middle of construction would be a good idea. Our reno/addition would have been massive. Nearly doubling our current square feet (we have a small house to begin with) and affecting ever floor in our house. When will your construction start? I hope it can be completed before baby gets here! There’s no way our would have been. I’m not even sure it would have started before LO gets here.

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    @tuxielove93 well DH screamed bloody murder the first 10 months of his life (they think due to migraines as a baby) so I'm fully expecting a fussy kid. Although I do sleep through a lot of stuff like thunderstorms. Depends on how bad they are though. DH has difficulties with sleeping. So we'll see! I would think we'll be done with the major construction stuff before baby's arrival so maybe it won't be that bad with if we just need to do the finishing touches with electrical work to hook things up.

@LJMoon6 I'm kicking myself for not calling the contractor sooner (friend's husband is a contractor with his dad and brother) and usually their chill period is now but with all the delays in supplies stuff is taking so much longer to get started. I think his dad said they're working on someone's summer home or rental home finally after waiting months for cabinets to arrive. They won't start working on anything until it comes in so that you're not dealing with a half demolished kitchen.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I want to start clearing out the room that will be the nursey and paint and get it put together, but I'm only 14 weeks and I feel lile my husband will think I'm crazy to do it this soon lol. It's currently the room where I keep all my clothes, random junk, and my mirror/ makeup setup. So I'll have to move all of that into our bedroom which really isn't very big. And we don't have a dresser or anything so we will probably have to buy one. 🤦‍♀️ Thankfully, we still have my son's crib and all the stuff from when he was a baby so that makes it easier at least. 
  • Options
    @stardustskies I vote for doing it now before your giant and can’t see your feet and can’t maneuver around junk piles 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    @stardustskies I don't think it's too early. We have started getting ours ready. We also had a lot of random junk in there so it was nice to get it cleared out. My husband painted it and we got a rug. He's working on building shelving in there. It's nice to do it little by little.