Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How to cope

Today I spend most of the day in the ER. Waiting for answers as I bled. My hCG quant slowly decreasing and a second ultrasound that showed to development of the gestational sac. We were so excited. First time pregnancy for my boyfriend and I. We are both in our mid 30s. 

How did you cope with the loss? I hurt and so heartbroken 

Re: How to cope

• I am so sorry for your loss. I too, suffered a miscarriage about a week ago. Was my first time pregnancy (also in my mid 30s) with my husband and started bleeding around 5.5 weeks. I didn’t realize the emotional toll it takes on you. It’s been a week and I still feel absolutely gutted. Know that you are not alone. Keep your chin up (as hard as it might be in this moment) and know that good things are yet to come.
  • Hugs to you sister and your loss. Thank you for the encouraging words and I pray for your healing.
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss. I asked myself how to cope for both of my miscarriages. I can only say take one day at the time and surround yourself with love. Sharing the news with loved ones also helped and made me realized I wasn’t the only one. It’s not easy but time helps a lot with healing.