May 2022 Moms
Options

Symptoms - January

13»

Re: Symptoms - January

• Options
    @tacosandtums I mean when I have any type of ache or pain in that area it’s my immediate first thought but there’s literally so many things it could be… gas, UTI, dehydration symptom, over exerted, Braxton Hicks, uterus stretching and being an asshat, etc etc… which makes it such a mindfuck 😩😩😩

• Options
    I keep waking up with a numb hand. My midwife said it's likely carpal tunnel, but I also put my whole arm under the pregnancy pillow and sleep on it. It's made my pregnancy insomnia much worse because once I wake up from the numb hand I'm up the rest of the night 🙃
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep waking up with a numb hand. My midwife said it's likely carpal tunnel, but I also put my whole arm under the pregnancy pillow and sleep on it. It's made my pregnancy insomnia much worse because once I wake up from the numb hand I'm up the rest of the night 🙃
    SAME!!!!! I’ve had it with every pregnancy but it’s way worse with this one. If I shake it around and flex my fingers it goes away but like, I can’t open jars or twist off caps on things that otherwise never bothered me before. Even holding my phone for an extended period is hard. It’s like my wrist and hand have just gone total weakling on me. 

• Options
    Me too!! + never getting a full nights sleep because I roll out bed 3-4 times to pee  :|
  • Options
    It's the worst @MrsLaLaBug and @sph97 😭