August 2022 Moms
Options

***TW*** Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support Thread

Re: ***TW*** Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support Thread

• Options
    @wunderkai I’m so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. 
  • Options
    @wunderkai I am so very sorry 💔 I am praying for you. Be gentle with yourself 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @wunderkai 💕
  • Options
    @wunderkai I am so sorry. I know the devastation of losing a first pregnancy, and how unfair it feels. Be kind to yourself these coming days, weeks, and months. Sending you the BIGGEST hug!
  • Options
    @wunderkai oh no, I'm so sorry. I understand what it is like to lose a pregnancy and how devastating it feels. Like others have said, be kind to yourself. It is unfair and you did nothing wrong. Sending you all the hugs. 
  • Options
    @wunderkai I’m so sorry, when you’re ready the TTCAL ladies over on the TTGP are amazing. 
  • Options
    @wunderkai oh I am so so sorry! Please be sure to take care of yourself. Sending you hugs! ❤️
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @wunderkai I remember just feeling despair after my first loss. Do something kind to yourself today, even if it's just permission to sit down and be sad. 

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• Options
    I haven't been super active, because I like to wait until after my first u/s, but here I am. I've had a decent amount of bleeding today, soaked through one liner, and am on my way to KP to get a rogham shot and my HCG levels checked. They won't see me in OB since I'm not "double overed" in pain. I might go to urgent care because they will do a full work up including an ultrasound.. I haven't decided. I'm really torn on the whole thing. This is my fifth pregnancy, with only one live birth so I've been through this several times. This just sucks. I'm assuming this is the end, but obviously I know that it is t always. Fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    Sending you love @coffeeshay I hope so much that babe is still ok in there 💜
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited January 2022
    @coffeeshay I’m so sorry. I am sending you all the positive vibes that baby is still doing ok in there and a great big hug. ❤️ An ultrasound would definitely make me feel better, I’m sorry your doctor is refusing to see you. That’s not right. 
  • Options
    @coffeeshay I hope everything turns out ok despite the bleeding. I am appalled that your provider won’t see you. Sending you positive vibes 
  • Options
    @coffeeshay thinking of you. 
  • Options
    @coffeeshay I’m so sorry. That’s awful that your OB won’t see you. Thinking of you during this difficult time. 
  • Options
    @coffeeshay I'm so sorry you have to go through this right now. When I had similar bleeding during my second pregnancy it turned out to be a subchorionic hemorrhage and everything turned out fine. But my OB wouldn't see me either because apparently if you're bleeding the only option is urgent care. Sigh. But at least I got an US that confirmed baby was fine. Hope the same happens for you. Sending all my good thoughts to you.
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 oh my goodness, what a twist! I'll be thinking about you, and hope your little peanut beats all the odds!
  • Options
    Oh wow @bearmomma1 what a wild turn of events! I know your doctor didn’t give you much reason to hope but I’m keeping everything crossed for a miracle 💙
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 oh my god, sending all the good vibes. Wow. 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 wow! That is incredible! I am praying for you and your little miracle!! 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 that is incredible. Will be thinking of you and that little sweet babe!
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 omg that's incredible. I really really hope for the best. Sending you all my positive thoughts and wishes.
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 Wow, incredible.  Sending prayers to you.
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 sending you all the positive vibes and crossing all my fingers and toes! <3
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 what a rollercoaster of emotions. Prayers for a strong heart beat at the next Sono! ❤️
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. Praying for you and your little fighter ❤️
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 that's incredible! praying for a miracle next week. 

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• Options
    @bearmomma1 that's beyond amazing! I'm sending all the positive thoughts, prayers, etc. your way that you get a strong heartbeat next appointment. 
  • Options
    @coffeeshay sending you love and prayers. I'm so sorry you're going through this. 

@bearmomma1 what an amazing thing to happen. I'm praying for you too. I've heard of miracle babies so often, maybe both of you will have miracles! 
  • Options
    Praying for you and your miracle baby!! 
  • Options
    @coffeeshay thinking of you. 

@bearmomma1 I have goosebumps!!! So many good wishes for you!!! 

• Options
    @knottie can you update your username so it’s easier to tag you and get to know you better please. You might have to log out and back in for it to work 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 that’s incredible! Wishing you and the baby the best
  • Options
    Welp, the miracle baby is no more. The sac is starting to collapse and the heartbeat never got over 70. I’ll have a call with my dr tomorrow to discuss next steps again. Will most likely have another d&c (hopefully an actual one this time), unless my body takes care of it first. I bid you all farewell once again!  
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @bearmomma1 I am so sorry. Sending you all the love and prayers for peace. 
  • Options
    So so sorry @bearmomma 💕