August 2022 Moms
Options

***TW*** Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support Thread

Re: ***TW*** Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support Thread

• Options
    Getting conflicting info. A Np told me to get accurate results from HCG I should take second one exactly 48 hours after. Nurse speaking to me said I can do it tomorrow am (would be 43 hours). She said if we do it then, we could have the results back tomorrow afternoon.

Really want to get this right because our next chance of testing won’t be until Monday because of the holiday. 
  • Options
    @elliespen I was always told 24-48 hours, so I would bet that 43 hours would be fine. With that said, if I got conflicting info, I would probably go with the advice given by the higher up, so the NP. Are you able to go in at the 48 hour mark?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @elliespen mine were 45 hours apart. I think it’s just important for them to know exactly. Like @coffeeshay I was always told 24-48 hours. But maybe call back just for clarity? Can you call they lab, or ask the lab? They do these tests everyday and would know as well. 
  • Options
    I called and they said I’m allset to come in this morning. Thank you both @paytonpedro @coffeeshay ❤️ I feel like a fish floundering around. 
  • Options
    Best of luck @elliespen!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe Oh no, I’m so sorry for you and for the dads.  I really admire you for working to help them start a family.

@victorianorris I’m so very sorry to hear this.
  • Options
    @elliespen Thinking of you this morning, good luck today.
  • Options
    Im so very sorry @victorianorris, be gentle with yourself 

thinking of you today @elliespen, I hope you get good news today 💜
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @elliespen fingers crossed your blood draw goes well and you get good news 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, @elliespen Take care
  • Options
    @elliespen I’m so so sorry that it wasn’t better news. I’ll be thinking of you. Please take good care of yourself during this hard time ❤️
  • Options
    @elliespen I’m so sorry to hear this. Please be kind to yourself. 
  • Options
    So sorry you didn’t get good news today @elliespen sending you peace and healing vibes 💜

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @elliespen
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @elliespen I'm so sorry it wasn't good news. Take good care. 🫂
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @elliespen ugh no. I am so sorry! Please take care of yourself! ❤️
  • Options
    @elliespen I'm so sorry! I've been thinking about you since you posted and was really hoping for good news. Take some time to heal ❤️
  • Options
    @elliespen Ugh, I’m so sorry 
  • Options
    @elliespen I'm so sorry, thinking of you. 
  • Options
    @elliespen I’m so sorry. 
  • Options
    @elliespen I'm so sorry, thinking of you during this rough time. 
  • Options
    So I had some light spotting on Thursday (after DTD) that went away within a few hours. Today I got more spotting after following the advice of the nurse so no sex, heavy lifting and was on pelvic rest all weekend. Called the nurse line again and waiting for a call back about an ultrasound appointment. My mental health is complete trash at this point. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I asked this in my weekly check- in post, but also thought it made sense to check here. I’m 8w5d today. I’ve had some brown discharge off and on for the last couple weeks (starting week 7) and after doing some hard core cleaning yesterday it was worse than it had been and had the coffee ground look to it. The info my doc gave me at my first appt said not to worry about spotting, but I can’t help but be concerned. I guess my question is at what point should I worry?  
  • Options
    Oh @darkrose88 I am so sorry you’re going through this right now. I hope they get back to you quickly and can hopefully get you in for a look. I’ll be thinking of you and sending all the prayers and positive vibes! ❤️
  • Options
    @curlymils you should call your doctor. I hope it’s nothing but it’s better to be safe!
  • Options
    @darkrose88 I’m sorry. Really hoping that it is just typical first trimester spotting and you can get some reassurance from the doc really soon. These early days are so hard. Thinking of you. 

@curlymils It never hurts to call and check. Hope all is well and you also can get some reassurance. 
  • Options
    I’ve had 2 instances now of bleeding and cramping. This is a mind F after a loss. I have seen baby and strong heartbeat so I’m hopeful it’s nothing. Got an appointment for tomorrow morning just to check.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    @paytonpedro @maggiemadeit I was able to schedule an appointment for this afternoon. Just keeping my FX everything is fine and it is just 1st trimester spotting. 

@and_peggy I'm sending you a virtual hug because I completely get what you're going through. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Same to you @darkrose88 Good luck later today!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thinking of you both @darkrose88 and @and_peggy. I hope your scans go perfectly and you can relax a little bit. PGAL is so hard. 

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    @and_peggy I hope all is well and your scan can give you some reassurance that all is well. Thinking of you. 
  • Options
    @darkrose88 what a relief! So happy to hear that for you. And that makes me hopeful for me too
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @darkrose88 yess! I’m so happy for the good news. I know seeing any blood is nerve racking. Happy you and the little one are good 
  • Options
    @darkrose88 I am so, so glad to read this update!!!
  • Options
    @curlymils as others have suggested, it never hurts to talk to your doc but in regard to worrying...there's nothing really that can be done and anxiety is a normal part of early pregnancy. Brown discharge is relatively normal, but you should schedule an appointment to verify pregnancy with a scan. Nothing else will alleviate the anxiety.

@darkrose88 YAY for a good scan!
  • Options
    I went for my first scan at 6+4, and only a small empty sac was seen. She said we might just be too early, and going back on Friday for a follow up. I’m devastated. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @and_peggy thanks! I had pretty much convinced myself something was wrong and it was nice to be proved wrong. Keeping my FX that it'll be the same for you!

@bearmomma1 oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm sending you all the positive vibes that it is too early and Friday's appointment goes well. 

• Options
    Oh @bearmomma1 I’ve been wondering how your appointment went today. I’m sorry you didn’t have a reassuring scan. Hoping so hard that you get better news at your follow up 💙

~Peter Pan 

*TW*