April 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-In Week of 11/8

2»

Re: Weekly Check-In Week of 11/8

• Estimated due date/ weeks + days: April 16, 18 weeks today!

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4TM 

Team blue/pink/green: 💚

Upcoming appointments: u/s Nov 29, 20 week appointment Nov 30

How are you feeling? My nausea came back the beginning of this week. And then I’ve been kinda moody, and it’s just not been my favorite. 

Rants/raves: DH won’t give me an answer if he wants to come along for the anatomy scan or not. If he does - then I need to figure out childcare since it’s right after the holiday weekend and some of my usual options are out. 

Questions:
  • @minnie_yoga_mama Oh man, totally forgot about Braxton Hicks, but now that you mention it that’s exactly what mine looked like too… Super lopsided and firm! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Has anyone or is anyone experiencing a lot of pressure down there? I am 17 weeks 5 days and feel a ton of pressure. This could be completely normal however I am not sure. Yesterday I had some (not a ton) fluid come out again not sure what it was it could have been urination but I don’t really feel like I needed to urinate at the time. Once again could be normal.

I went on Monday to MFM for cervical check and I measured at 3.2. I’m in the normal range but on the low normal range. I saw my regular OB yesterday but did not do another cervical check because of the one that was done on Monday. However we discussed doing prophylactic cervical cerclage because I am on the lower end of cervical length and my previous history. I was suppose to MFM on November 22 for another cervical check but the OB wants me to get in this following Monday November 15. MFM was closed on Friday so I can’t speak with them until Monday. Baby was good and heartbeat was great yesterday.

Back story is I have been pregnant before with baby boy twins. I lost them at stillborn at 22 weeks due to incompetent cervix. So now I am wondering am I being overly anxious or should I be concerned?

What would you do?
  • @hoosiermamajayden now that I know what they are, I realized they start super early for me too. This is only baby #2 for me, and they definitely started before 12 weeks.