1st Trimester
Options

Fluctuating symptoms - week 8

Hi everyone, 

I’m 8w5d today. I went to the doctor at 7w6d and everything was healthy looking and good. At week 6-7 I was nauseous, had sore breasts/nipples. But now, I feel totally fine. I’m worried mostly because I thought symptoms were supposed to peak around week 9 when hormones really ramp up. 

Has anyone experienced this? My last pregnancy was a miscarriage and I found out when my symptoms went away, so I’m a little concerned. 

Re: Fluctuating symptoms - week 8

• Options
    Symptoms come and go.  They really do not indicate the outcome of a pregnancy.  You were just in, everything was fine.  Not everyone even gets many symptoms.  I had only one - a missed period until second tri when I got my 1st migraine.   Besides that I was symptom free. 
  • Options
    Symptoms can definitely fluctuate, I'm sorry it's so stressful. Take it day by day and know it's normal and definitely understandable to feel so nervous. It's unfortunately beyond our control so the only thing you can do is take the best care of yourself right now, including allowing yourself to choose to not focus on the scary potentials. You've got this mama! ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you @paradise_8990 ❤️
  • Options
    I have been super nauseous up until yesterday. 9+2 today. I’m also a little nervous but glad to hear it’s common. 
  • Options
    How are you now? I'm having the same thing! Symptoms slowly went away on my 3rd week. 
  • Options
    They totally seem to come and go. Around 4 weeks my boobs were so sensitive and it’s since faded. I was feeling almost normal until I hit about 10.5 weeks - now I’m constantly nauseous! Hoping it fades soon. You’ve got this!