May 2022 Moms
Options

November Cravings/Crying

Re: November Cravings/Crying

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug it was meant to be !!! Just had to have surprise pregnancies in order to meet !! 
  • Options
    Of course now that I’m pregnant and actually NEED THEM IN MY LIFE, I can’t find Christmas tree cakes anywhere. I went to 4 stores today and everyone was sold out. 😭😭😭

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsLaLaBug wow I didn’t know I needed that till I saw it. Sounds amazing
  • Options
    @brookejay06 omg they are sooo good!!! If you’ve never had them you might want to try! They are made by Little Debbie. 

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug never heard of these either, but I now need to find them and try them 😋

• Options

This amazing tub needs to be in every freezer. 
  • Options
    @And846 omg yes that sounds amazing 
  • Options
    I am with y’all on the sweets cravings. For the last 2 months I’ve been craving savory/salty foods but last night I made DH go buy ice cream sundae ingredients 😋
  • Options
    My favorite egg nog is back in stores, so obviously I grabbed some over the weekend. But I was very disappointed to discover it tastes waaaay sweeter when I don't have a splash of bourbon to mix in 😭 might try to buy a NA whisky and see if that helps with the flavor, or I'll just add more fresh nutmeg. 
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams I always mix mine half and half with regular milk as I find it a super sweet/strong flavour. You could try that?
  • Options
    All you people who have never seen the Little Debbie Christmas Trees! It’s not Christmas without them! Unfortunately, I ate something mildly sweet last night and nearly gagged because it tasted so overly sweet to me, so that fun aversion can go away 🙄
  • Options
    My late night thoughts while trying to fall asleep (mostly silly thoughts!):

- I am growing a penis.  
    Out of context, this is hilariously strange 😂 but in context...yep, still kinda weird, but also pretty amazing.
  • Options
    @MrsLaLaBug hahahahahaha
  • Options
    Reason I cried today:
    Insomnia last night so I was up and watching Murder, She Wrote(old school greatness!!) The Christmas Kohl’s commercial came on with the little boy dancing with his grandmother and I LOST it. I should probably just stay away from Hallmark Christmas movies if I can’t handle commercials LOL 🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    I knew I shouldn’t start watching Christmas movies… 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Turned on “Christmas in Mississippi” and have just blubbered through the whole thing. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

• Options
    And i haven’t had a little Debbie in YEARS and want one now 
  • Options
    @tacosandtums OMGGGG THE MOTHERLOAD!

• Options
    And846And846 member
    edited November 2021
    I’ve never had soft gingerbread cookies but they spoke to me. So did the $1/bag sour worm gummies 

edit: double pic / spelling 
  • Options
    @And846 now I want sour gummie worms…
  • Options
    Which reminds me @And846 - The dollar store has the best sour candy in all the land. I need to stock up next time I go. 
  • Options
    I’ve been slacking on this thread and oh my word @MrsLaLaBug those little debbies sound so good right now. They remind me of when my mom used to pack my school lunches when I was little 😍 I loved things like the trees and cosmic brownies haha
  • Options
    @And846 yassss you found some!!! 
    @b_1029 omg the cosmic brownies are my kids’ absolute FAVE. They make Christmas tree style cosmic brownies and I bought like three boxes when I scored all my Christmas tree cakes. My kids have legit torn through 2 of the boxes already so I hid the rest. 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    @MrsLaLaBug are those the ones with green frosting? If so, I LOVE those. I 100% couldn’t keep any of this in my house right now because I know no self control 
  • Options
    @b_1029 yesssss those are the ones!!!! 😂

• Options
    Jeeeeeez, I really want Little Debbie but...I can't stomach anything too sweet! My cravings have been icy cold drinks, overly salty/sour/spicy! The most sweet I can handle currently is sweet tea and the occasional pastry. But the overwhelming urge to buy up all the Takis spicy meat sticks has been all-consuming!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    I went through Starbucks after my appt, which I never do, but I reeeally wanted a hazelnut latte. They were out of hazelnut syrup. They were suggesting their holiday drinks but those are always too sweet for me and I panicked and just ordered a caramel latte instead and it was so bad. My craving turned into crying today lol 
  • Options
    @happynapper noooo that’s so sad!!
  • Options
    Rant about craving…i left the freaking cookie at home and at work craving it 
  • Options
    @happynapper, I've definitely panicked while at Starbucks and then regretted it... It's the worst! Sorry you had that today! 
  • Options
    @brookejay06 I love it!!! I’m “I ate takeout chicken wings in the car last night because I couldn’t wait to get home” weeks pregnant. 😂 
  • Options
    I defrosted chicken to make and then went and got bbq instead last night 

also…DH found the box of gingerbread cookies and ate half them yesterday
  • Options
    Y’all are hilarious! I’m “called and ordered a chimichanga at 3pm bc I couldn’t wait until dinner time” weeks pregnant 😂

• Options
    I ate half a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream last night. Big regret, because it's coconut based and man, a lot of coconut wreaks havoc on my stomach 😂