April 2022 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o 9/27

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 9/27

• @doxiemoxie212 ah great idea! That's why I don't drink raw milk (although the stuff I buy is from a farm that tests their milk)! Kombucha is considered too acidic for Salmonella, E.Coli, and listeria.
  • @SmashJam Hubby and I have been making homemade kombucha for years! I personally stopped drinking it for pregnancy, but that’s because we make it very strong and boozy! There is a small amount of alcohol that results in the fermenting process, but the amount is less in the store bought variety. As someone who’s been drinking kombucha for quite a while, I’ve personally never had or heard of any issues with listeria or recalls on kombucha due to contamination from it being unpasteurized. However, this is a very personal choice. Maybe consult with your doctor to see if he/she has a strong opinion one way or the other!
  • Loading the player...
  • Who else has been watching Only Murders in the Building? It is so good! I can’t wait for the next episode!
  • @zamoraspin2 ME!!!!  It is SO good!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @zamoraspin2 @shlecks well now i'm adding it to the list! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @zamoraspin2 we started it last night and I love it!! One of DH's friends grew up in the building they are pretending they're in (same exterior/lobby etc) so that's funny (DH grew up in Manhattan).
  • @zamoraspin2 I'm loving it! I love Steve Martin so I was going to give it a try no matter what but I'm happy it's legit