High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

First trimester bed rest

Am i being completely unreasonable in that, I'm really aggravated at being put on full bedrest at just 8 weeks?
I'm not frustrated with the doctors, or with the baby, but just with myself - I feel like a total failure! I had an ultrasound at 7wks4dys and they found a small Subchorionic hematoma and a large ovarian cyst, and now I'm stuck in bed, useless to my kids, leaving the whole world on my husband's shoulders and just - sitting here...
I have a super active life style, and now I cant do annnnyyyyttthhhhiiiinnngggg

I feel like a slob, my house is a mess, my kids are bored and my husband is wearing way to many hats, advice?

Re: First trimester bed rest

• Options
    alsamalsam member
    Hi. Hope you are well and your pregnancy turned out well and, you delivered a healthy baby.

After my IVF transfer I had been asked to stay home with minimal life activities for 2 weeks, after that I have been just advice to a continue for another 3 weeks... And yesterday I returned back at work after all of that time.

I have 6 weeks and 4 days as of now, but having only a small sac... Waiting for 3 more days until I will go back to check again for its growth. Fingers crossed that it grows. Prayers needed, if anyone reads this msg. Thank you🙏💕