March 2022 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In 9/9

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD?

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

Any appointment updates? 

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Re: PGAL Check In 9/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Panaceia glad your NIPT results came back good ❤️ I hope the bug bite gets better!

@gembud hooray for 2nd trimester! And hoping all is well with your friend.

Weeks/EDD? 11+2

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? Lost twin 2 at 35+1. Our goal/scheduled c section was 36wks.

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Really unattached to this pregnancy. I was puking all the time with my previous pregnancies so while it's nice not to re-live I don't really "feel" pregnant. Plus with my antibody results I think I'm emotionally guarding myself from getting attached if that makes sense.

Any appointment updates? 9/14 with my OB and then we have our MFM consult on 9/16

Any big milestones? Get through our MFM consult

Rants/Raves/Questions? In the process of looking to move and I start my new job October 4th! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @gembud I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope everything ends up being OK!!!! And I'm sorry about your dreams:/ I had a bleeding dream a couple of days before my ultrasound and I kept expecting blood every time I went to the bathroom. Our subconscious minds are jerks.

@lurvleybunchococonuts I completely understand the detached feeling. I know my experiences don't really compare to yours, but despite all the good results and seeing him wiggling around in there, and of course feeling like dirt, I still feel like it's happening to someone else if that makes sense. I know it's happening, it just doesn't feel like it's happening to me. 
  • Options
    @Panaceia why is your body revolting?!? so glad things went well yesterday though

@gembud those nightmares sound terrifying. I hope they stop soon. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts it makes total sense not to get attached after all you've been through. Fingers crossed the mfm appt goes well! 

Weeks/EDD? 12+4 3/20

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 3 losses 2017x1 and 2020x2

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? physically i'm doing ok. Nausea is still there low level, but i'm hopeful will gtfo in the next week or so. Still taking b6 and unisom. I'm out of breath all the time which is annoying lol. Emotionally i'm ok. My SCH flared up a little this week which isn't comforting, but I *think* i can feel flutters in there, so that's helpful. Looking forward to tomorrow. 

Any appointment updates? US and OB tomorrow. NIPT results came back all low risk, so that was good. 

Any big milestones? I'll feel good when things go well tomorrow. May be ready to start telling people. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? noppppe. 
  • Options
    @morgantu Good luck tomorrow!!! I'm sure the scan will go perfectly 🥰 

I have my GP appointment tomorrow so maybe she can figure out what stupid little bug bit me:/
  • Options
    @Panaceia I can relate to fearing what has happened to others. I have a couple worst case scenarios i’ve seen in the emergency room singed in my memory.

@gembud all the FX for your friend ❤️

@lu@lurvleybunchococonuts can understand your feelings toward this pregnancy, and I’m so sorry you have the positive antibody results even further complicating your ability to connect
  • Options
    Ugh my sch is acting up tonight with cramping and bleeding. I was feeling so calm for my us tomorrow until like an hour ago. 
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @morgantu i had some heavy bleeding the night before my last appt and was terrified to go. Holding my breath for the whole scan. Will you have anyone going with you tomorrow or are visitors not allowed?
  • Options
    @night_nurse mh can still come thank Goodness
  • Options
    @morgantu I'm so glad YH can go with you! I pray your scan goes well ❤️❤️❤️

MH wasn't allowed at my OB appts last pregnancy. MFM he could but not my OB. Finding out we lost Dottie on my own and having to call him was so so traumatizing. That is not something anyone should ever go through alone. Even the good moments, like seeing and hearing babe's heartbeat, finding out it's twins vs a singleton, etc should always include dad or a support person. Ugh... Excuse me while I go weep lol. Stupid pregnancy emotions and effing memories.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @morgantu Thinking of you and sending all positive thoughts your way for a great scan!!!!
  • Options
    @morgantu thinking of you! Sending all the good vibes that everything looks perfect. 

@gembud thinking of your friend too ❤️. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts it makes total sense that you'd have a hard time connecting to this pregnancy. You've been though a lot. Hugs. 

@gembud I'm sorry you are having nightmares. I completely get it. I wouldn't say I have nightmares, but I have lots of flashbacks that get me upset. 

I'm skipping the questions today since I can't get them to copy over right on my phone. My update is that I was able to move my OB appointment up to today. I am so relieved. It has been 6 weeks since my last appointment and my anxiety was really struggling with the wait. I have been really anxious this week so hopefully today helps me relax. 
  • Options
    PanaceiaPanaceia member
    edited September 2021
    @kgg2241 I'm so glad you were able to get in today! I can't imagine having to go 6 weeks between appointments at this point!!!! I'm sure your appoint will be perfect 🥰 
  • Options
    @morgantu that's great news!!
  • Options
    @morgantu so good to hear!
  • Options
    @morgantu So happy for this update!!!!!!
  • Options
    @morgantu so happy you had a great scan!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Weeks/EDD? 
    13 weeks 3 days, due March 15th

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)?  
    MC Oct 2020

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?  
    Feeling much better, still have some mild gagging but feel like I’m starting to get some energy back.  Still popping unisom in order to fall asleep/stay asleep though 🙄

Any appointment updates?  
    I had my 12 week checkup last week and it couldn’t have gone better, I was so relieved!  The doctor literally placed the doppler on me and was like “there’s the heartbeat!”  Again, such a relief.  When I was pregnant with my son it always took them forever to find the heartbeat so I was dreading that. 

Any big milestones?
    We told our family and friends this past weekend so that was exciting.  Now just looking forward to getting through the 20 week ultrasound. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I thought maybe telling people would help me feel more connected to this pregnancy, but I still feel fairly detached.  I also thought the fear would go away after the 12 week checkup, but it’s still hanging on and waiting for the 20 week ultrasound.  Im trying to stay positive though. 

@morgantu so glad your appt went well!  Yay!

@gembud hope everything went well for your friend. 

@panaceia I hope you start feeling better soon!  That sounds rough!