February 2022 Moms

8.31 Treat yo'self Tuesday!

What are you going to do today for self-care? Or maybe you've done something already!

Re: 8.31 Treat yo'self Tuesday!

• I'm traveling today and tomorrow, and I fully intend to splurge on a milkshake once I get to my destination tonight.
  • @makingbacon That's what I'm in the mood for! A local cafe has smoothies that I heard are great... may need that for lunch!
  • Loading the player...
  • @lexilougolden I was close to home last week, and got a milkshake from Steak n Shake. I haven't been interested in anything food-related in weeks, but I swear the baby sat up and pointed at the Steak n Shake lol.
  • @makingbacon Oh man, I miss Steak n Shake! They used to have a speckaloo's--cookie butter shake (like 6 years ago or something) and it was AMAZING.
  • I got myself the big bag of Sour Patch Kids today. I swear they're the only thing that help my nausea.
  • Just treated myself to slim chickens after my ob appointment! I love them so much. Now gonna hit up hobby lobby for a fall/ baby decor. 
  • @makingbacon unf yes get that milkshake! 
    @kaf1788 you gotta do what you gotta do!
    @photographerwife oooh yes fall things!!!!!!!

I am in a very autumn mood lately. I'll probably get home and light a fall-themed scented candle and try to get a pumpkin pie/spice something treat (I hope). I've also been wanting to try that pumpkin sweet cream cold brew from starbz but that might need to be a tomorrow thing.
  • @photographerwife ahhh! I love that, it's so cute!!!!!!
  • I had a late night at work last night so today I left on time! 😎 
  • I planned to get a pedicure today but then was too tired lol. So tomorrow after work, I plan to go lol
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @chgilmore $9 at hobby lobby! They had a cloud and a star too! 
  • @ohsunnydays2 sometimes it's the little things!
    @photographerwife oooooooooooo!!!!! those might go with our theme....guess I'm going shopping this weekend lol
  • @chgilmore The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew is my faaaaavorite. The one thing I miss about going into the office is having  Starbucks close by. My neighborhood has a ton of awesome local coffee shops but sometimes you just need the comfort of Starbucks!
  • @kaf1788 same here on local coffeeshops, there are so many that I love but when I just want that early seasonal sweet beverage...I know the 'bucks has it lol (sipping on my pumpkin cream right now!)