March 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-In 8/2

2»

Re: Weekly Check-In 8/2

• @jennifer_m21 that is reassuring for me to hear! Thank you for sharing!
  • Loading the player...
  • @bananasb Yes! DD wants me to pick her up all the time now. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence, or if she knows that something is up. 🤷🏼‍♀️ (She is 22 months)
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @bananasb my 2.5yo will. not. leave. me. alone. It's like she wants to crawl back up there. I feel awful because i have no patience with her shenanigans and I am not one for carrying her around all the time. I keep telling her to go ask daddy. She doesn't want to lol.  

• @Patience7150 PGAL is such a roller coaster. I’m sorry you’re in the pits right now but I hope your appointment gives you nothing but joy and reassurance. I know how scary it is to wait for confirmation of that heartbeat. I’ll be thinking of you! 
  • @Patience7150 Sending you positive thoughts for your appointment today. <3
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @Patience7150 i think you're in your appointment now-ish... Everything crossed for you. 

• @Patience7150 thinking of you! PGAL is so so hard and your emotions are valid. Hoping your appointment goes well!
  • @Patience7150 you are definitely not alone with those feelings. The close I get to my US, the more anxious I get. My husband feels it, too. Glad things looked good today.
  • @Patience7150 such good news! ❤️
  • Yay for a great ultrasound @Patience7150 !!!

TW***

If it makes you feel any better I was diagnosed with PTSD after my first loss. I can't even think about ultrasounds without breaking down and I sob uncontrollably in the waiting room before basically any maternity appointment. I don't feel dumb about it, that fear is so real as is the trauma that caused it...just know you're not alone in your feelings ❤

End TW