November 2021 Moms
Options

Private Migration

2»

Re: Private Migration

• Options
    FINALLY I was able to post, please head over there and request in and/or post your proofs. I'm excited to get to know everyone even more in the private group 😁😁
  • Options
    Thanks for doing this @Marbellie
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @marbellie thanks for setting it up! I’ll be posting mine later and then as long as I see most of us are members, I’ll start posting the weekly threads over there! Also, I may not post the UO and BF and stuff or as many GTKYs just because like I said, it became a bit of a chore. Anyone else is welcome to start whatever threads they think I’m missing! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @marbellie thanks for setting it up! I’ll be posting mine later and then as long as I see most of us are members, I’ll start posting the weekly threads over there! Also, I may not post the UO and BF and stuff or as many GTKYs just because like I said, it became a bit of a chore. Anyone else is welcome to start whatever threads they think I’m missing! 
    Oh yes no worries we've got this and can keep it simpler in any case! Thanks for having done it all before :)
  • Options
    marbellie said:
    FINALLY I was able to post, please head over there and request in and/or post your proofs. I'm excited to get to know everyone even more in the private group 😁😁
    I’ll post a proof when I have an occasion to not look like I’m going to basketball practice.
  • Options
    I posted my proof! I look like hell but let's blame it on the fact I just got back from my GT test (which I passed, woot!)
  • Options
    @Marz1pan I see it! I'm just waiting for the love tit threshold and can approve you (nudge to everyone to love the above comment if you agree)
  • Options
    stephk2120stephk2120 member
    edited August 2021
    I requested as well. But, havent been accepted so oh well.
  • Options
    @marbellie I think I cleared it in the vetting thread? But I can wait for my love tit here too. haha <3
  • Options
    @marbellie
    @Marz1pan got more than enough love tits on the vetting thread but it's awhile back so you may have to hunt for it on that first page.
  • Options
    jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited August 2021
    @stephk2120 I really don’t mean to be rude but we’ve all been talking nearly everyday for months and unfortunately you just joined us a bit too late. Or at least that’s my opinion. We just don’t know you well enough.
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny okay that’s understandable.
  • Options
    Know I’ve been in and out over the last few months. Tough to keep up with two littles, one of whom is definitely in the midst of the terrible 2s. But would love to have some third trimester bump buddies!
  • Options
    Does this private migration mean that there won't be anyone in the public group?
  • Options
    @stephk2120 I’m sure people will still be popping in but as far as the weekly threads and such, no that’ll be happening on the private board. 

Like I said, your joining us just wasn’t the best timing unfortunately. Have you looked on other platforms to chat with other mamas (Facebook, Reddit, etc.)? 
    PitaPata Dog tickers