February 2022 Moms
Options

July symptoms

Hopefully less nausea soon!

Re: July symptoms

• Options
    I feel like my nausea has let up some. Or maybe just better controlled because  I know the triggers better? Anyone else? 
  • Options
    I feel like mine is becoming more regular 😕
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @angelz429 yeah. Mine has been pretty regular too. It just seems like it hasn’t been so bad as long as I eat and stuff. I’m 9w3d, and I’ve heard the placenta starts to take over more soon. So maybe that’s it. 
  • Options
    @angelz429 Same. 7 weeks now and can officially count on feeling like shit all morning now. Luckily it does seem to let up some after lunch.
  • Options
    No nausea yet but I'm starting to get gas pains on top of the minor cramping that pops up daily. I started my probiotic today with my vitamins so maybe that will relieve some of those pains. Eating small bland food help at all with your nausea? I used to keep saltines by my bed and have one or two in the AM right away to help with my other two.

• Options
    I just hit 6 weeks and the nausea is more intense.  I am using Unisom at night the past few nights and that has helped with the terrible morning feeling.  Still a lot of cramping, bloating, gas, decreased appetite and increased sense of smell.
  • Options
    I found myself snookered into doing an errand at Walmart yesterday, which included finding the minty dog chew treats? and omg the SMELLS EVERYWHERE.  I couldn't get out of the store quick enough!
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    The smells. For sure - I have a super sniffer right now. But my exhaustion I seem to be better with which then keeps nausea at bay. Lots of fruit/snacks during the day and laying down for an hour after dinner. An extra nap on the weekends. Seems as long as I have food and extra rest I’m feeling pretty good! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @angelob88 you can take gas pills while you are pregnant! I basically survived my last taking them. The ones with simethicone.

@businesswife oh the smells are the worst. I usually LOVE onions, but onions are my strongest aversion right now. They smell so bad. I walked into a Mexican restaurant the other day to get my to go order with my mask on and it was awful. So bad. I could not have eaten inside at all! 
  • Options
    My only current symptoms are fatigue and my face breaking out like crazy. With my last pregnancy the nausea and vomiting hit between  7-8 weeks and stayed for a looooong time. So I'm just bracing myself for that to start soon while hoping that it doesn't. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife I feel you on feeling less nausea. I'm 9w4d and the nausea has started to dissipate some but it is still a doozy when it hits. 
    @modoodles +1 for the breakouts! it is not great. wearing masks right now is hard, I used to do it really easily and double masked and everything, now I feel like I'm suffocating with just one. 

It's fewer cravings and more aversions these days. Boobs still hurt a LOT. Still on and off light cramping but definitely nothing severe or remotely period-like, just uncomfortable. And no one warned me about the extent of the constipation and gas >.> 
  • Options
    Still nauseas but its not as bad, I feel like its slowly, very slowly, getting better. Im 9w5d
    Still sooooooo tired and the baby has gas (not me, its the baby)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Well my nausea is back with a vengeance. 😅🤢
    @livingoffpbjs also sooo tired. I can take a nap at any point.  
  • Options
    Add me to the list for being nauseated and having all the food aversions. I made a roast in the crockpot last week, and every time I walked into the kitchen, I felt like puking. So that was fun. 

I also did some digging, and if I’m right, my hair loss is caused by telogen effluvium, or TE. Basically pregnancy causes hormone shock from all the rising levels, and my body responds by losing hair. 
  • Options
    I'm still on the nausea train. Now I have to think about if I should eat something and how it would be to throw it up. Love thinking about that before I eat anything, lol.
  • Options
    @lexilougolden avoid spaghetti. Trust me. I haven't been able to eat it now for almost 2 years. 🤢🤢
  • Options
    @lexilougolden advice from my momma, if you might puke have a banana, it wont keep you from throwing up but its not the worst thing to have come back up. hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @modoodles i had that happen with hot dogs. not being able to eat spaghetti must be tragic. i would also be doubly mad because that's one of my go-to easy meals that everyone will eat...

@lexilougolden also on the nausea train but luckily have not actually gotten sick yet. but when it hits i have to eat ASAP

my only other symptom is being a whole new level of exhausted. i took a three hour nap during DS's nap yesterday and i was still tired at night. DH cannot understand how i'm sleeping this much....i told him to try growing a person and get back to me
  • Options
    @modoodles Oh no! Spaghetti is my favorite! I'll avoid it to make sure that I still like in the years to come.
    @gardenvariety88 I snack a lot on crackers when it hits. But when it's determined enough... it happens fast! I just took a two hour nap! I don't know how you mamas do it! I'm exhausted just trying to take care of myself.

• Options
    @livingoffpbjs bananas are a great idea!!
  • Options
    Anyone feel like the term nausea doesn't explain it perfectly? I don't exactly feel like I'm going to throw up but more like I'm going to pass out.  My pulse raises, my breathing is heavy and like shallow, and I get weak.  It reminds me of when I passed out once after I got blood drawn.....
  • Options
    The nausea is so bad. It’s even waking me up in the middle of the night. 
    I’m pretty much bed bound right now. If I walk around I get dizzy and feel like I will throw up. Cooking and smells are the absolute worst. I go from bed to the couch and sleep on and off all day. 

Oh and my hair is so greasy. It’s disgusting. I wash my hair and within a few hours it feels gross. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Eveinshock Yes, for me I don't get nauseated, and I've never puked from pregnancy, but I get a very queasy, dizzy, woozy sort of lightheaded feeling.  Almost like I might pass out.  I think it's more or less the same type of thing, just not the pukey brand.  (((hugs)))
  • Options
    @pricklepants I felt all of that. We're living the same experience!! Hopefully it'll get better soon!
  • Options
    Just about 10 weeks today. Noticing the nausea start to feel less intense and less frequent but it is still there. Also my boobs hurt less and don't look nearly as swollen. The fatigue is still real, as are the mood swings and the ACNE :( I know it's normal for the nausea/pain to drop off around this time but my anxiety is like "better check with the midwives just in case"
  • Options
    @lexilougolden I’m sorry. :( it’s awful. 
    The only things I can keep down are popsicles and fried chicken sandwiches with lots of hot sauce. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pricklepants I'll be right over
  • Options
    @chgilmore I keep hearing symptoms start to get better at 9/10 weeks, Im hoping it happens with me. I'll be at 9 weeks next week. It just feels like my symptoms have really ramped up this week. 
  • Options
    Does anyone else have a nonexistent appetite? I had nausea a ton at first, but now I just don't want to eat or drink at all. Don't really feel nauseous, just not hungry. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @Eveinshock Yes, for me I don't get nauseated, and I've never puked from pregnancy, but I get a very queasy, dizzy, woozy sort of lightheaded feeling.  Almost like I might pass out.  I think it's more or less the same type of thing, just not the pukey brand.  (((hugs)))
    With my first I threw up twice but I felt like this a lot. With my second, poop bothered me soooo much.  I would gag going to the bathroom. Also I threw up every time I changed #1's poopy diaper.   I had to have a bag with me after I ruined several wipe boxes.   :D

Its honestly so weird how each pregnancy is so different. They're as different as the kids are.

#1- huge meat aversion, ultra sensitive smell, I could only eat fruit and I craved it so much. If I was around people eating meat I had to leave the table. 

#2 - no food aversions, less smell sensitivity, but a lot more throwing up. 

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 I wish, I'm the opposite. I can eat a full meal, and then an hour later feel like I haven't eaten in days. I've started packing snacks for myself anytime I leave the house to keep from getting too hungry and nauseous feeling. 
  • Options
    JWatt5JWatt5 member
    @effie0513 - same! I feel like I could eat everything. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    I am 10 weeks 2 days today and still feel incredibly nauseous. It’s just awful, especially that I have a 4 year old. My husband helps, but he is working from home, so can’t be available all the time. 

I am on Zofran, Reglan, and Diclegis. These prevent me from vomiting, but the nausea is ever present and interferes with life greatly. 

I hope we all get relief soon. ♥️
  • Options
    Nausea kicked in quite a bit today. I was feeling sick the whole hour drive home from work. And I'm still so bloated, I realized it's worst after dinner. I think I'm going to try and reduce my plate size and snack on it a bit at a time and see if that helps.

• Options
    @angelob88 feeling sick while driving is the worst. I was feeling awful the other day, and ended up pulling into a gas station parking lot with the a/c blasting on high for a few minutes before getting onto the highway. Even once I started driving again, I prayed I didn't end up throwing up while driving on the highway. Thankfully I didn't, but I sure felt like I was going to. 
  • Options
    Anyone else struggling to eat? Like some days im hungry and nauseous and other days im getting hunger pains. Only aversion is to potatoes 💔 and chicken.  
  • Options
    The pregnancy brain is REAL right now for me. The other night I made noodles and completely forgot to put the seasoning packet in. I also spelt a new hire's name wrong three times while trying to enroll her into health insurance (I fixed it in the end). I constantly feel like I am loosing my mind and have no clue what I am doing. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 I like that I have a good reason to blame it on :)
  • Options
    Is anyone else smelly? I hate admitting this but I had to switch deodorants because all smells make me sick, so I am using an unscented deodorant and it is NOT working. Im finally ok with using one of the dove deodorants I was using before that worked fine and its also NOT working. I feel gross :( 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @livingoffpbjs YEP, MH has frequently asked me "what that smell is"....it's me. I swapped deodorants to a natural one and it is definitely not helping much.