Weekly Randoms w/o 6.14

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 6.14

• DD started gymnastics yesterday. She was the youngest by far, probably by a year and a half at least, but she tried everything and didn’t want to leave! I was a proud momma! 

TTC History

• I dropped my son off at daycare this morning and asked if they knew yet when they were taking their annual vacation... They said oh actually we thought we sent you a letter. The center is closing for good JULY 2!!!!!  :open_mouth:  :s
  • Loading the player...
  • @demimondaine What? Oh no! 😦
  • @demimondaine ummmmm what?!?!? I would have lost my shit….
    TTC History

• @demimondaine, WHAT?! closing for good and you got two weeks notice?! Wtf?!
  • @demimondaine excuse me WTF!!!! That insane. I wouldn’t have responded nicely if that happened to me. Hope you can find a plan b ASAP
  • @demimondaine oh my god! So sorry that's happening!
  • @demimondaine what the what?!?! I'm so sorry! I hope you can find great care quickly. 
  • Thanks everyone! I know, really! He only goes part time so I guess they "forgot" to let us know. At the same time, my mom is caring for my grandmother full time, and she used to take him 2 days a week, and had been planning on relying more on daycare. So I'm not sure what we are going to do! He turns 4 in 2 weeks, so he's too young for most camps which is what the daycare director said most of the other kids are planning on doing for the summer. 
    I might get my summer vacation from work yet! 
  • Got the first thing for baby this past weekend. Got NB and 3 mos.  Can't wait to get more brother stuff for my boys ☺️