January 2022 Moms

Monthly Symptoms thread - JUNE

13ยป

Re: Monthly Symptoms thread - JUNE

• @beckylookatherbump I sent you a PM ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Is anyone else having dull pain in their uterus- like stretching?
  • Loading the player...
  • @relizabethp - for sure! I def feel mild pain that I imagine is stretching. ย Kinda weird.ย 
  • Is anyone else having dull pain in their uterus- like stretching?
    Yes, definitely. Mine is a little stretching (round ligament pain) and some pressure, almost like a super full bladder, even after going to the bathroom.ย 
    DS: 3-6-15 ๐Ÿ’™
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Iโ€™m 9 weeks 3 days today. I woke up this morning and feel better than I have in weeks!ย 
    I could even drink coffee and enjoy it. Is this weird or should I be concerned? I started feeling morning sickness around 6 weeks...is this too early for it to start getting better?ย 
  • @chelswcu12 I felt sick from weeks 5 - 9 and just last week started feeling more like myself, with more of an appetite and energy. Still super tired but a marked improvement over how I felt before! I'm 10w5d today.
  • @fifilala516 okay phew! Iโ€™m not alone! Lol! Thatโ€™s good to hear! ๐Ÿ˜Š glad youโ€™re feeling better! I feel like a different woman today...I did get great sleep last night and some intimate time with my fiancรฉ so maybe that helped ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • nik012nik012 member
    @chelswcu12 I am now 11w1d and knock on wood I have actually felt like a human for the last 3 days. Last week at this time I was posting about how miserable I was, I am praying this is a step in the right direction. I have been sick the entire pregnancy. Now that my sickness has let up some I can eat more things but am now suffering from indigestion a little more, especially at night. Hopefully we all keep feeling better! Has anyone taken Pepcid AC during pregnancy? I am waiting on a call back from my doctor because Tums are just not working for me any longer.ย 
  • Limes030Limes030 member
    edited June 2021
    Wow @nik012! I had the same experience with carpal tunnel.. It was really bad for 3 months after birth. I was so worried too since most things I read about CT in pregnancy said it should go away after delivery.
    So glad you are feel better recently!
  • Ugh I threw up for the first time today. ย Iโ€™d gotten a bit smug thinking I was through the worst of it. ย Iโ€™d had mild nausea but never threw up. ย But nope- after a big breakfast my stomach taught me a lesson lol! ย Iโ€™m feeling much better now nausea wise but now just want to sleep (ALL DAY). ย Howโ€™s everyone else feeling?ย 
  • @karenmarie9 Oh no! Glad you're feeling better after that. I almost threw up yesterday while brushing my teeth. For some reason, that's gotten harder for me to deal with. And then my general nausea at night is still pretty obvious, which is so frustrating, because I'm so close to the end of the 1st trimesterย  :s
  • @karenmarie9 @Lisa3379 I feel your pain! Almost threw up in the store Saturday and laid in bed allllll day Saturday. The exhaustion has been real! Luckily I felt okay at my bridal shower yesterday, just super tired and the slept 9 hours last night. I really hope the 2nd trimester is better! Hang in there!ย 
  • I canโ€™t stop throwing up- im down five pounds ! Im
    miserable - im hoping things get better soon.ย 
  • chelswcu12chelswcu12 member
    edited June 2021
    Has anyone had light brown spotting? I started having some last night and it has picked up a little today. Does anyone know if this is normal? We havenโ€™t had sex recently and canโ€™t think of anything Iโ€™ve done to aggravate myself. And Iโ€™m not having any cramping.ย 
  • @chelswcu12 I had that very early on - it was two days of on and off brown spotting, like you would have at the end of a period (at least what I have at the end of mine). No cramping. It went away as quickly as it came on. I had had sex about four days prior, though.
  • @fifilala516 thanks. We had sex Saturday so maybe itโ€™s something from that still lingering. I hope :(ย 
  • @chelswcu12 Could be! Also TMI but if you strain for a bowel movement that could also cause it.
  • Nighttime hunger is fierce. Still dry heaving endlessly every morning frequently producing bile. YUK! All this heat. Walk outside and it's instamt nausea. Moodiness. And I'm SO tired.ย 
  • Are there days where you donโ€™t feel pregnant?ย 
  • @relizabethp I have had a few of these days lately now that Iโ€™ve hit 10 weeks! It scared me at first, but I think itโ€™s just my body adjusting ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ And Iโ€™ll take it! Haha
  • Anyone else's boobs still KILLING them?ย