November 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 5/31

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Symptoms 5/31

• Options
    How far along are you? I think 14 weeks, TBH I don't even know today.

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having?  Feeling like I can get back into working out but I need to go to bed earlier and recognize that I just need more sleep now.  Still getting heartburn and the stuffy nose a bit but I don't really think that will disappear soon.  Think I will be springing for a U-Shaped pillow just to try and get better sleep.
  • Options
    17 + 2

So much neck and shoulder tension from sleeping.  I did dig out the huge shoulder massager contraption thing my husband bought me a few years ago and I was able to work headache free the last half of the day.  It was glorious.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm at a lake about an hour out of the cities and came down with a terrible head cold yesterday. I'm miserable and gonna be on a boat in some hot ass weather all day.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16+5

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? Been feeling okay. Still residual coughing and shortness of breath from Covid, but I’ve found that if I drink more water, I feel better and the coughing is less. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16+5

How are you feeling this week? What symptoms are you having? Been feeling okay. Still residual coughing and shortness of breath from Covid, but I’ve found that if I drink more water, I feel better and the coughing is less. 
    You poor thing! I’m sorry you’re still dealing with covid symptoms. 
  • Options
    @doodleoodle Thanks mama. It’s been almost a month now. But things seem to be getting a little better, which is nice. My sense of taste and smell is coming back too.