January 2022 Moms
Options

Recipe Ideas

Hi Ladies,

Anyone want to join me in a recipe swap? I have no desire to eat anything at all so i am struggling to come up with any meals at all. For dinner tonight I am grilling some marinated chicken breast, serving it with rice (the only thing im craving…wth) and a cucumber salad.

What’s everyone eating?

Re: Recipe Ideas

• Options
    Super easy.. frozen chicken thighs from Costco, dumped into the instant pot (almost filled) with one can of tasty green enchilada sauce. 40 mins on high pressure.
    Save the sauce, it's yummy. Take out the chicken and simmer it down .. if you're feeling fancy.
    Eat on top of rice & veg.
    It makes lots of leftovers.
    Sometimes I scramble eggs in the sauce.. or fry an egg to go on top. Yum!
  • Options
    firewife2021firewife2021 member
    edited May 2021
    Marinated Grilled Chicken Kababs with veggies on the skewers and a baked potato on the side!

@Limes030 I LOVEEEE me some green enchilada sauce! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today I used the leftover chicken and made a quesadilla for lunch! I had it with salsa and sour cream- I literally never eat sour cream and I couldn’t eat this without it! 

What are you eating for breakfast? I have been eating scrambled eggs but want something different! 
  • Options
    Eating has been...interesting for me. We normally do 3 meals a week from Home Chef, but have paused them for now because of my nausea.  I basically cannot handle any kind of meat. It's awful. 

For breakfast I usually have a protein shake with spinach mixed in or a smoothie. Right now foods I don't have to chew seem to agree with me best. (Oddly enough when I have an upset my stomach, or am full, my brain basically tells me to stop chewing.)
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @magalina_h seems logical!

@relizabethp basically I've been eating dinner leftovers scrambled with eggs.. not sure that helps 🤣
  • Options
    So tonight i made shrimp soft tacos with homemade guac and a radish salsa and had corn on the cob on the side - turned out good! 

Also, for breakfast i got greek yogurt and started making parfaits- the protein helps with morning sickness 😷