May 2021 Moms
Options

FFFC 1/8/2021

Re: FFFC 1/8/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mimser I always have lunch around 10:30am. I teach noon classes, so I need time to eat and let it settle before I go into the classroom (and I never got out of the habit over break).

• Options
    I normally incorporate at least one short lesson every weekday for my just preschool age toddlers. As a teacher, I’m pretty adamant that my kids need to be super ready by the time kindergarten comes around. 
    I took 2 weeks off of work for Christmas break, and so only had my toddler, and two older kids during that time. 
    Since I started work again this week and I have both toddlers here, I have only done 2 lessons. They’re just so happy to see each other and play. I keep telling myself that they’re way ahead anyways. But I still feel guilty for not sticking to my schedule. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @yellingbanana They'll be on a schedule for the rest of their life! It's ok for them to skip it on occasion! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @mkc3888 Me too! Breakfast with my toddler during our walk and then one with the teen-ager who's on vacation time. I'm lucky if I can get her to eat one breakfast and the toddler and I will get through two. Then lunch at one.