April 2021 Moms

All Due Date Check In 1/4

2»

Re: All Due Date Check In 1/4

• @kvh22 look up the pivot from top form design. My husband installed in a few minutes and it works great! 

For classes, I am loving the new bike boot camp classes with Robin, Cody, Jess and Tunde. I do at least two of those a week. Other classes I take weekly are Cody’s intervals and arms or groove rides if available and powerZone. Then I run twice a week and add in either leg strength or arms. I take one rest day still. Sounds like I do a lot but my workouts are never longer than 45 minutes. I am starting a powerzone challenge in a week and a half though. There will be longer rides with that so it will be an adjustment to get back in that mindset. But it will prep me for getting back in shape after baby. Running is getting harder because I have constant contractions so I limit that to 3 or 4 miles.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @anarmillay92918 @bbrahmbhatt @kvh22 @pelorunningmama ! We had the regular bikes at our old apartment in the city and we loved them! I feel like everyone’s comments confirm what I was thinking before - no real reason to upgrade to the bike+ (really I just don’t want to wait for it haha). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    25&2, 4/20

FTM/STM/STM+: 4TM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments: had one last week - I definitely had a super sugary pastry before my appointment (I made Kouign-amanns from scratch!) and then they sprung the glucose test on me 🤦🏼‍♀️ They haven’t told me results yet 😆

How are you feeling?: Overall okay but y’all, it’s been a week. The day after my appointment (this was before New Years) we found out my MIL tested positive for covid. Our family unit pretty much immediately went and got tested because my inlaws had had our kids overnight 2 days before my MIL started to not feel great. She actually only got tested preemptively because she was contemplating attending a family funeral - it’s so good she got tested!! Anyway, long story short: hubs and kids were negative, I got a positive 🤦🏼‍♀️ So we’ve been on total lockdown for the past week and a half. My inlaws are both doing okay and getting better my hubs and kids all still seem fine, thankfully! My case was mild, which I’m thankful for, but y’all, it’s no joke! No fever or breathing issues for me, but so achy and tired and I’ve completely lost my sense of smell and taste! I feel like I’m on the other side of it tho, and feeling slightly better every day. I’m incredibly thankful for Walmart grocery delivery & instacart & Amazon & all the amazing places that will leave stuff right by your door haha!

Rants/Raves: haha the above is plenty of a rant! But as a rave, I DID find a lillebaby ring sling on FB marketplace (the exact same one I had before I got rid of most of my baby stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️) for a great deal so I ordered that 🙌🏻

Questions: got nothing!

GTKY: Do you make new years resolutions? If you made one, what is it? If not, do you have any broader goals for 2021 (aside from a healthy baby )?

Yes! Hubs and I usually always do but this year with everything we had going on last week we never got around to it!

• @pelorunningmama I'm so jealous you're still able to run! During the early days of the pandemic, running with my colleagues was the only thing keeping me sane. I was still running up until November, but the pelvic girdle pain was just too much for me to continue. It sucks! Love my peloton and the rides, but I miss switching it up!
  • @bbrahmbhatt @kvh22 Robin's prenatal HIIT ride was great! Her other prenatal strength classes are definitely great too - I'm really happy they dropped while I'm pregnant and hope she comes out with more! 
  • @pelorunningmama @anarmillay92918 I am feeling pretty wimpy since I'm only doing 20 minute rides now (when I was used to doing Robins 45 minute tabata rides). You guys are inspiring me to take a little harder rides!
  • @goldpolkadot sheesh, what a week! I’m glad it sounds like it wasn’t too terrible for you, I’m glad you’re generally okay!! 
  • @goldpolkadot I’m so glad it was a mild case! Hoping you are back to 100% ASAP!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @theblondebump @pelorunningmama thanks ladies! Feeling better each day. Now I just wish I could get taste and smell back! Hubs birthday was today and I made allll the yummy foods but couldn’t taste any of them!
  • @goldpolkadot I'm so glad you are ok... how scary and stressful! Hope your taste and smell come back soon too...
  • @goldpolkadot glad you’re feeling mostly better. I hope your taste and smell come back soon!
  • @goldpolkadot I’m glad you’re getting better! Hopefully your taste and smell will come back soon! Sorry for the rough week. ❤️