Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Holiday Weekend 12.24-12.27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start?
TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: WTO Holiday Weekend 12.24-12.27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: things 🤣

R/R: This period has been awful! The PMS is so intense. I cried watching the Santa tracker this morning. I cried when my mom said my sister’s new boyfriend was going to be alone on Christmas so he’s coming to our family Christmas. My husband breathing makes me want to murder him. 🤣 I’m hoping this means my body is finally properly producing its own hormones after having my iud removed 6.5 months ago! Haven’t had pms this bad in 2.5 years!

CS/Q: just low period temps.

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start? We do Christmas Eve jammies while watching the Santa tracker or Christmas movies. I love it! :-) Christmas Eve was never a big deal in my family, we just went to church, so I like having a “task” to do. :-)
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: regular sex. 

R/R: It snowed so much last night. MH had to spend 3 hours clearing snow from the driveway/roof. It's annoying because I wanted his help with inside tasks and I'm stuck working (with actual work to do) but it is what it is!

CS/Q: 

I'd love to not go anywhere at all for Christmas ever but Im not sure that would ever happen because of my in-laws and their traditions. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD: CD15

WAYDTGKU: Tempdrop, tracking CM and CP

R/R: I got out of the hotel early so DH could finish his charting from his shifts. I told my MIL I would be late coming over so she slept in. So I’m sipping my coffee in the car at the gas station while I wait for everyone to wake up. I got better sleep last night too so that was nice. I’m hoping that happens again tonight. DH wants to drive home tomorrow night instead of the next morning so he doesn’t run the risk of missing his shift that day. Considering the road conditions I’m for that because I don’t want to be driving super fast. 

CS/Q: I’m shocked that we got the timing we did. It’s kinda lazy about tracking CP so I’m not even sure if that is 100% accurate. One day I checked at the end of the day and it was much lower than it should have been for ovulation to be approaching. I got a shift today which is what I was expecting and I’m just relieved because a delay would make me feel like my body wasn’t back on track. My RHR (red) even shot up nicely too. I love how both happen on the same day. 

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start? I’m not sure about this one. We have so many now that if I were to add anything else it might be too overwhelming to fit it all in. 

**Be back for tags! **
  • Options
    @chindimples04 I’m sorry your PMS is so bad. 

@poodledoodleooo Sometimes I go outside to shovel just so I can have some alone time. 🙈 I hope you get your work done so you can relax and enjoy the holiday. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: charting

R/R: I’ve been looking for an accent chair for our bedroom since we finished our addition in September and on whim this morning I convinced MH to go with me to check to see if there was anything new in and... lo and behold the perfect armchair was there! I’m so pleased I’m sitting in it right now 😂

CS/Q: chart is still wonky, hopefully I will have a *real* shift after ewcm yesterday and today and honestly if I don’t, I’m okay with it. This was a crazy month and I just want to enjoy Christmas at this point. @emeraldcity1214 I rounded my temps as you suggested but I’m not sure if this is looking any better...

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start? Actually, this year DH and I skipped presents and made a big payment on our mortgage instead. I’d like to keep doing that. We tend to buy what we want/need through the year and don’t really wait for big holidays so sometimes it’s like “what will I even buy?” Plus shopping for gifts stresses me out (I think I mentioned that somewhere earlier this week).

I need to get a workout in before we go to my MIL’s so I’ll come back for tags!
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 I think your chart looks much easier to read. When you have temps sitting on the lines like that it’s much easier to see what’s going on. Your CM pattern looks good too. Hopefully ovulation will happen soon. 
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited December 2020
    Hey All, happy day after! Hope everyone enjoyed yesterday if you celebrate it. 

@chindimples04 Hope your body is indeed getting back to normal. 
    @poodledoodleooo Sorry you & YH were doing separate tasks when you wanted his help. Hope everything came together nicely!
    @emeraldcity1214 Yay for good sleep and time alone! 
    @fameonmain2 Congrats on finding the armchair! I love when things line up like that. 

Month/Cycle: 31/idk

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Lots of extra things 

R/R: Rave: It’s a gorgeous day! I will be cooking a delayed Christmas Dinner for tonight. Rant: MH was falling asleep during our Christmas movie last night, which was annoying since we watched it early in the evening😆 I turned it off and went in the bedroom by myself. 

CS/Q: Temps are higher than normal this cycle. Wonder what FF will make of it...

GTKY: What is a new holiday tradition you want to start? We have a lot so I wouldn’t add anything. I’d like to remove the tradition of there always being some type of family drama when we all gather at the holidays. 

ETA: A missed tag. 

• Options
    Took a bumping break for the holiday weekend so sorry I didn't get back to any of these tags sooner! I'm not getting a sustained temp rise this cycle so I think it's going to be an an-o. I'll just be lurking the dailies until AF arrives...

@chindimples04 I hope those PMS symptoms have subsided by this point!

@poodledoodleooo A white Christmas! All of the snow we had melted by Christmas, instead we just got rain...all...day. Hope you were able to get some relaxation time in! The Christmas traditions can be exhausting.

@emeraldcity1214 glad your body is back on track and saw that you moved over to TWW! FX for this cycle

@keikilove I hope Christmas dinner last night was lovely! The day after Christmas is always my favorite, I love to just take a completely lazy day (I binge watched Bridgerton).

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: just watching my period tracker. I'm not quite ready to take a dive into anything more complex.

R/R: I was really hopeful this last cycle was it, my body felt like it did for my first pregnancy but then AF showed up like 5 days earlier than expected. 

CS/Q: 

It was my baby's first Christmas and we did the "something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read" gifts because I knew she'd get more toys and stuff from all the grandparents. 

I'm looking forward to keeping that as a tradition.