Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 11/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 11/30

• Options

Month/Cycle: 24/27

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Yikes, how is it CD 12 already? I should probably take an OPK and also have sex soon. I guess it’s good that TTC wasn’t on my mind all weekend? But I need to get my act together! We had a really great weekend. We were able to get out of the house for a bit for some socially distant fun which was nice. But hard not seeing our families in person for Thanksgiving. We put up our tree last night though and listened to Christmas music and it definitely helped our holiday spirits!

CS/Q:

• Options
    @bows22 I’m so glad you had a nice, relaxing weekend where TTC wasn’t the forefront of your thoughts. We all deserve so time “off” like that! I definitely put my tree up early to help with the spirit of things! Lights make me happy! 🤣

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPKs, bloodwork today

R/R: Both DH and I are back to work today. He was off all last week with whatever virus he ended up having. 3 more weeks until Christmas break for me. 🤣 Im ready for it already! Lol! Although I did miss seeing my kiddos every day. Ready to see their smiling faces this morning!

CS/Q: nothing to see yet.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bows22 I'm glad it was a good weekend. And I agree it was hard to not see family in person for Thanksgiving but I did enjoy zooming with both sides of the family. Getting a mental break from TTC sounds great too!

@chindimples04 glad YH is feeling better. And yes I'm totally counting down to Christmas break too.

Month/Cycle: 18/11

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole + TI, prenatals, temping, OPKs

R/R:  Sorry I totally failed at getting back to tags on Friday. We had a pretty exciting weekend. DH and I went shopping for a new bed/mattress on Saturday and found one we loved. We're upgrading to a king as our Christmas presents for each other. I ended up taking today off of work because they're already delivering it this afternoon! I have a ton of work to do with cleaning the spare bedrooms and playing musical beds. We moved the daybed up the the attic last night and today I have to move one written need to the empty spare bedroom and then our queen bed into the other one so the delivery guys can set up our new one. We also got our Christmas tree and lights up this weekend so all in all it was pretty productive.

CS/Q: Still waiting for O. I finished Letrozole a week ago so hopefully it'll be soon. OPKs have been super negative though. 
  • Options
    @bows22 ha, I have the same feeling being at CD9 today. Like oh yeah, need to remember to start peeing in cups again  :D

@chindimples04 already counting down the days!

@gingermama29 I want us to upgrade to a king! Ugh, but our mattress is maybe 4 years old and in good condition. Half the reason I want the larger mattress is because I hate DH's furniture that we use in our room :D 

Month/Cycle: 41/1 AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, supplements for DH and I, GF and DF diet

R/R: My sister twice at Thanksgiving made a rude comment related to my diet so I will not hold back at Christmas if she says something again. Basically a "STFU do you want a niece or nephew or not??". I should probably get to buying some Christmas gifts. Haven't bought a single one.... At least I got all my Christmas/winter decor out yesterday.

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I saw your reply @gingermama29. I know it’s hard sometimes with chatting in the dailies anyway. My opks are super negative too 👎🏼

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: #allthethings

R/R: still negative on the opks, which is surprising me. I still feel like poo too which is affecting the BDing and the temp spike I disregarded. I think next month I’ll do the cheaper opks; I got the fancy ones for the first month. I can’t help but worry I’m doing it wrong though??

CS/Q: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@bows22 same! I'm glad this weekend

@chindimples04 glad your husband is feeling better! I can definitely appreciate that countdown to Christmas lol

@gingermama29 oooh, new mattress sounds great!

@inthewoods23 ugh, sorry you had to deal with insensitive comments like that

@emmylou78 I use the Easy@Home ones - if you download the PreMom app you should be able to get them off Amazon for half off.

Month/Cycle: 1/2

WAYDTGKU: opks, bbt, cm

R/R: This weekend flew by. Which makes sense, given I worked 3 8hr days in retail on the weekend after Thanksgiving, lol. Happily we didn't have any mask or distancing issues at our store. Entering into my last week of classes for the semester, which I'm looking forward to because I'll get to actually have days off for a bit! (right now I have school and/or work almost every day.)

CS/Q: nothing super exciting, probably going to start OPKs this week.

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    edited November 2020
    @chindimples04 glad YH is feeling better! I hope your kids go easy on you today!
     @gingermama29 we made the jump to a king bed last summer and it was the best decision! That’s a great Christmas present to each other! @inthewoods23 what is your sisters problem? That’s annoying. I would have made a rude comment back already so you are doing better than me!
     @emmylou78 hopefully you will see some darkening soon. When do you usually ovulate?
     @fantasyflyte glad your customers were on good behavior this weekend!
  • Options
    Sorry for my absence with the holiday and trying to find a new donor, I needed a bump break.

@bows22 I looked at my app last night and thought I better start peeing in a cup the next couple days.

@chindimples04 we cut down our tree on Friday. It's up, but makes for the moment. It makes my house smell so good. Glad yh is feeling better.

@gingermama29 jealous your guys have your lights up. Hopefully we'll get to that soon.

@emmylou78 I definitely vote for cheap opks. When do you normally O? CD 10, can still be early.

@fantasyflyte glad your weekend was relatively smooth considering it was black Friday.

Month/Cycle: 6/3 AL

WAYDTGKU: opk, cm, pnv, AI, baby aspirin

R/R: still not sure if we've found a donor. Possibility as of this moment, but considering I'm most likely going to O between the end of this week and the beginning of next, I might be out this cycle. POAS anyway and opk was super negative.

CS/Q: 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    @bows22 and @Kenneylynn3 I thought O had consistently been cd 11 since getting off BC about 6 months ago, plus the 14d LP meant total cycle of 25-26d. That was FF and cm only. cm is only just not ewcm, so I’m sure I’m just being dramatic 😅. It’s all a learning process, right? 
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I'm so sad to see you back here :'( the world likes to time things in horrific manners. I'm so sorry you had to deal with so much this weekend. Sending lots of hugs and love
    Wawawiwa on Twitter Sometimes we need a big hug love friendship  Wawawiwa comics
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 ugh I don't know why anyone thinks it's okay to comment on anyone else's diet/eating habits. So rude and uncalled for. And haha don't blame you on the furniture front. TBH our mattress wasn't more than a few years old (DH's parents downsized their house and gave us the bed that was in one of their spare rooms in their old house. But we've wanted a king sized for awhile and decided this year we would do it.

@emmylou78 ugh the negative OPKs are so frustrating. I hope yours turn soon.

@fantasyflyte yay for your last week of the semester! I hope it flies by for you! I'm glad things went well with shoppers this weekend and there weren't any issues with masks or distancing. Holiday shopping is already stressful working in retail. I can't imagine it in a pandemic.

@Kenneylynn3 I hope I holds off just long enough for you and YW to decide if you've officially found your donor. FX for you!!

@fitzfizz ohhh friend, I'm so sorry you're back here. Sending so many hugs. And I'm so sorry about all of the triggers this weekend. It's so unfair that you have to deal with all of that on top of your own heartbreak. 
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte @bows22 @gingermama29 the comments themselves weren't anything too bad. One was said as we were starting to load up our plates with food, and the other was when she was eating a rice krispie treat. She asked if our mom had done something different with them and she replied that she had used my vegan butter in it. My sister's response was just something like "oh, no wonder these don't taste right/the same". Just an ever so slight complaint that these changes are being made.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I'm so sorry. Gentle hugs if you want them.
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I’m so so sorry. My heart breaks that you had to deal with SILs gender reveal and a friends pregnancy. Life is so unfair sometimes. Hugs 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 Yayy for a new mattress! I’m super jealous! I hope playing musical mattresses went quick!
    @inthewoods23 oh, I definitely would have said something! I’m thankful my parents have gone almost entirely dairy free, as well. We had a 100% dairy free thanksgiving and no one noticed a difference. 
    @emmylou78 for sure go for the cheaper OPKs! I use easy@home but honestly, I don’t think you can really go wrong with any of them!
    @fantasyflyte I’m glad there weren’t any issues with shoppers this weekend. I hope you were able to stay safe. ❤️
    @Kenneylynn3 I hope you are able to find a donor that you really like and can get things going for this cycle. 
    @fitzfizz ugh, I am so sorry you find yourself back here already. 😔 You put up with so much this weekend. I’m glad you had today for a mental health day. ❤️ Be sure to take care of yourself.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @fitzfizz - I am so sorry.  Sending thoughts of peace during this difficult time.
    **TW** TTC History
    TTC#3 since Nov 2020 at ages 35 & 39
    TTC#1 - 2 IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 2 miscarriages (LC age 4)
    TTC#2 - a very welcome surprise without intervention (LC age 2)

• Options
    @Kenneylynn3 I hope that O is delayed so that you have more time to make a decision! is your old donor still an option or did you close that door? You can answer me tomorrow haha 

@fitzfizz I’m so sorry ❤️ Ditto to everything @inthewoods23 so perfectly said. We are all here for you, friend.