Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 11/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 11/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: doesn’t matter

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: WFAF

R/R: We had a fabulous dairy free thanksgiving. Looking forward to the next few days of just being home and relaxing. 

CS/Q: WELL, we dropped below cover line today. Just waiting for AF to show, which I’m expecting today. I was really hoping this was going to work this cycle.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @chindimples04 I’m sorry. Still hoping for you that AF doesn’t show! I know you’re probably feeling disappointed though. Sending hugs

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 30/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: not yet 

R/R: I have the day off today so have been running errands and getting some picture frames up on the walls of our house! We’ve been here for a couple of years but have been renovating that entire time... the interior is pretty much done now, though, so time to decorate!

CS/Q: looks good for now!