June 2021 Moms

All Due Date Check-In w/o 11/24

2»

Re: All Due Date Check-In w/o 11/24

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD 6/26 - 9w5d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out- tentatively blue
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Almost the size of a kumquat
    Upcoming appointments: 12/3 I get to see baby again and get lots of labs done
    How are you feeling?: My hyperemesis is getting worse but overall I'm hanging in there!
    Rants/Raves: I start my practicum hours on Tuesday which I'm really excited about! I've been doing some shopping online for work clothes and I'm FINALLY allowing myself to actively start seeking out maternity/nursing clothes for work. I'm not terribly excited about my other class this term (diagnosis) mainly because of the 30+ page term paper that we need to write for it. Thankfully my professor is apparently fairly relaxed about that particular assignment which is nice!
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? I usually do at least some of the cooking but this year I'm just a happy participant.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ramzlau yay for good NIPT results! Did you get to do a Thanksgiving sex reveal? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @klj0228 Yes we did! We have a family in our pod that we did Thanksgiving with and FaceTimed our family in to watch. 
  • Hi All, thanks for your comments! DS wanted a baby brother, and that is what he got. I am so excited the baby is healthy/low risk. A bonus is one of DS's close friend's mother is also pregnant and expecting a baby boy in May, so we are all set for playdates!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Just read the whole thread. Been busy lately, catching up. It's nice to hear from all who posted!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: no idea

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
    Baby's digestive system is now functioning

Upcoming appointments: Friday 12/4. It will be 3 weeks since our last scan where we found out one died, so DH is super nervous. I'm not.

How are you feeling?: Ups and downs. Good days and bad, emotionally and physically. Im happy to be done w 1st tri. Never gotten this far before.

Rants/Raves: rant: no bump yet, which is sad for me bc it's a reminder of my loss. Rave: I love decorating for Christmas inside and outside the house!

Questions: so green is if you're finding out at birth, and finding out is if you're finding out asap?

GTKY: Usually just a moocher 😂 We didn't celebrate this year. It's okay. H is from another country so he doesn't really care about American holidays, and we both had to work all day. But I was grateful in my heart. That's all that matters, right?