June 2021 Moms
Options

All Due Date Check-In w/o 11/24

DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
edited November 2020 in June 2021 Moms
Trying out this new way for everyone to check in on one thread as discussed in weekly randoms a week or two ago since we are a smaller BMB. Hope this helps everyone get to know all the BMB participants!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
FTM/STM/STM+: 
Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
Upcoming appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions: 
GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant?

Funny Or Die  Julia child Funny turkey pictures Favorite thanksgiving 

Edit because I mis-typed the date
~~Signature~~
Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
**TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

Re: All Due Date Check-In w/o 11/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/25
    FTM/STM/STM+: #4😬
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green.
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I’m horrible, I don’t even know 😂
    Upcoming appointments: December 13 maybe? 
    How are you feeling?: nauseous and tired all of the time
    Rants/Raves: I am so over being sick and tired and I’m ready for some relief in second tri! 
    Questions: 
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? I am the cook.  We will see about this year though. My husband might have to step in for the meal we are making for just us. We don’t plan to go anywhere for the holiday. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 13 / 12 +1
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! Trying to figure out a way to find out altogether with family so we can all be surprised at the same time. 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: plum
    Upcoming appointments: 12/22 dr apptment
    How are you feeling?: A bit more queasy than usual.
    Rants/Raves: I'm hungry, yet I don't know what I want to eat. We're back at the "everything looks unappetizing and gross" phase. 
    Questions: none at the moment
    GTKY: I prefer to let the pros do the cooking, so I'm happy to clean up! Plus that lets me eye all the leftovers and see which ones I wanna take home haha
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 30, 8+6
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a piece of popcorn
    Upcoming appointments: December 15th
    How are you feeling?: So-so. Still have no energy, but I’m starting to think things are on the upswing.
    Rants/Raves: I’m so excited to eat everything on Thursday! 
    Questions: Anyone else dealing with low iron? 
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant?
    I'm all of the above. I cook a few things and take them to my parents’ house, and help clean up as well after we eat.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12+2
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: apricot
    Upcoming appointments: 12/4 
    How are you feeling?: I did have some energy come back and I'm not as groggy in the morning. Still have terrible time with afternoon stomach issues and not eating. 
    Rants/Raves: I'm just not feeling anything here. 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant?
    DH and I like to cook together, so we work together for this meal. Although this year we don't expect much and are really limiting sides. As in mashed potatoes and green beans - that's it. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12 + 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: It's another boy. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime

Upcoming appointments: Just had one last Thursday so my next one is one week from Christmas. 

How are you feeling?: Doing well minus being a bit tired in the afternoon. 

Rants/Raves: I've been enjoying the holiday sales online. 

GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant?: With DH's family, I'm a happy participant but we're not seeing them for Thanksgiving (and probably not Christmas either) 🙌. At my parents', I help with the dishes. We're having my parents over this year (they're in our small bubble) and my mom and DH will be cooking together. 

• Options
    @DoubleUp8 awww!! I hope you get an all clear from the NIPT soon so you can tell your DS. He’s funny 😆
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/5 12+3
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Girl
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Macaron
    Upcoming appointments: Dec 8th checkup
    How are you feeling?: Pretty Good
    Rants/Raves: 🤞🏻a job offer should be coming in soon
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? All of the above
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DoubleUp8 good job on getting on the spin bike! I have a Nordictrack bike and I haven’t had the energy to get on it the last few days. I need your motivation lol

@mrsrundmc good luck with the job! 
  • Options
    @DoubleUp8 yay. Congratulations on a healthy and happy baby. I hope for the same results soon.FX. This wait is killing me 😬
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11+2
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out! Though it’ll have to wait until the anatomy scan on 1/25

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lime

Upcoming appointments: 15 week check up on 12/18. The anatomy scan on 1/25 is also the first time I meet with MFM to go over past risks/ future check ups. So I’m also starting with a therapist on 1/21 since the “wait around and hope for the best” is not my thing. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good! I feel exhausted, but otherwise like a chubby, crabby version of myself :lol:
    Rants/Raves: making dinner I really wanted the little Laughing Cow cheeses - but all the stores are too crazy right before Thanksgiving! It’s cruel, I don’t even like that cheese normally. 

Questions: for others waiting a month in between check-ins - how is everyone planning to pass the time between appointments?

GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? The last couple years I have been the baby/toddler wrangler. Though before that I was the designated wine pourer/ deviled egg pusher.  
  • Options
    @ramzlau im sorry your Thanksgiving reveal got canceled cause you won't have your NIPT for 2 weeks. Boo!! That stinks :( In that case i might actually have my results back before you even though you went got your blood draw sooner then me. fX for both of us that its all good. Sorry the OB isn't calling you back. I hate that. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 Ehh it’s disappointing about the reveal but since it’s our second I am not that bummed, but my anxiety about everything being okay is getting harder each day. I just want to hear low risk (family history) so we can get this milestone behind us. I know you relate there. I hope you get your results soon! 
  • Options
    @ramzlau I would be so annoyed!! I’m sorry about your OB dropping the ball on your Rx and then being annoying about it. Hope the NIPT results come back ASAP!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 20
    FTM/STM/STM+: #3
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out (as much as I wanted to be team green this time)
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: strawberry
    Upcoming appointments: 12/8
    How are you feeling?: hit or miss the all day nausea is less intense 
    Rants/Raves: our garage fridge had an infestation (gross) so we decided to splurge and buy our dream fridge (Black Friday deals) for the kitchen and move the kitchen fridge to the garage. Well it was delivered today (yay!) but our dryer died. 😭 decided to upgrade that as well then since our laundry room is too small so went for the stackable unit (also Black Friday sale). But that was quite a chunk of change we were not expecting to be spending now.... on top of that, our cats decided to use our son’s room as a litter box (super gross, but one got locked in once and therefore attracted it I guess) so we ripped up the carpet in there. So home project after home project this week 😭
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? Usually the cook. This year we’re finishing the above said home projects that fell on our lap this week 🥴
  • Options
    @angelz429 wow, you have lots of home projects popping up this week! I hope you can get them all completed quickly and with minimal stress. 

@ramzlau maybe just maybe they will surprise you and get the results to you today! 

@mindyb2019 hope your results arrive soon too. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/2 13 weeks today
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out, but I’m holding out as long as my H will let me
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: daisy
    Upcoming appointments: 12/9 
    How are you feeling?: Still pretty rough. I do get decent days scattered in there, but still getting sick at least once a day and nonstop nausea most days even with zofran 
    Rants/Raves: answering the last question made me sad thinking I haven’t spent a single holiday with my family in at least three years maybe four. We live across the country from them and it didn’t make sense the first year DD was born to go because she was only two months old at Christmas and then last year DH and I had both just started new jobs. We had originally talked about going this year for Thanksgiving but then COVID. I miss my big family gatherings. DH is an only child so holidays are much smaller with them.
    Questions: 
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? A mix of them all. With my ILs I just go eat, with my friends I usually bring a dish or two and help clean, if I am with my family I help my mom cook and I help cleanup.
  • Options
    @wendy838 I am also in the everything looks unappetizing and gross" phase

@mindyb2019 I hope your NIPT results come back soon

@mrsrundmc good luck on the job!

@DoubleUp8 yay for happy and healthy baby! When is your friend going to bake the cake for you?

@ramzlau I’m sorry your thanksgiving reveal is canceled, hopefully your NIPT results come back ASAP. And super annoying that your ob isn’t calling you back

@halfanewt yay for good NIPT results. There is no way I could have the sex sitting in my inbox and not look 😆

@angelz429 It’s nice you got new appliances but too bad you had to buy both at the same time. DH and I are about to start several home improvement projects and it is overwhelming for me to think about 

@klj0228 that must be so hard. Hopefully you will get to celebrate with them next year

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    mamakate2011mamakate2011 member
    edited November 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 6 / 12w 3d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (this will be baby #4)
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink! My first baby girl after three boys 😁
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby is the size of a hacky sack
    Upcoming appointments: Monday November 30th for just a quick checkup
    How are you feeling?: pretty good! I tested positive for Covid a couple weeks ago. I likely wouldn’t have even gotten tested if it weren’t for my loss of smell and taste. Luckily those are coming back, but all the sudden I’m having really bad headaches. The pregnancy app tells me that’s normal for this time but I’m wondering if it’s a combo of the covid and pregnancy making my head feel so terrible!
    Rants/Raves: we are telling the rest of our family tomorrow on a thanksgiving zoom call. I’m nervous because I know everyone is going to be shocked that we are having a 4th child in our 40s. 😬 other than that, we got our NIPT results last week and they came back negative/low risk! So that is one stress off my shoulders for now - now I just need to make it to the anatomy scan!
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? If at my in-laws, I’m mostly just a happy participant but I bring a couple dishes I cooked ahead. At home, I’m always the cook!
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    _orchid__orchid_ member
    edited November 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6/29, 9+1 (edited bc I thought today was Thursday- whoops)
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out! 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a cherry
    Upcoming appointments: today!! Intake at my ob finally.
    How are you feeling?: ugh haha. Still so naseous all the time, and exhausted. Woke up with a headache today which is not a typical pregnancy symptom for me so I am trying to deal with that! 
    Rants/Raves: just feeling a bit down today about tomorrow. We are spending Thanksgiving on our own and I'm just really missing family. My rave is that I've gotten the hang of the lovenox injections I'm giving myself and they're not so bad! 
    Questions: why is first trimester so long lol
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? Usually we do Thanksgiving with 25+ people at my in-laws, and I am usually a happy participant/ occasional cleaner/ most recently kid wrangler (love that @llamamamawearspajamapants). There are usually 10 kids there, so it's a lot of fun for my kids. We are attempting to cook this year- we're celebrating just the 4 of us. DH is going to smoke the turkey and I'll cook most the sides. I started baking on Monday so we're feeling ready! 

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 2 (or May 31 on ultrasound) 13 weeks today 
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ baby 3
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team green this time! Have a DS and DD currently 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: jalapeño (which I love and should enjoy now before the heartburn gets too bad) 
    Upcoming appointments: dec 8 with my PCP. Nothing exciting until my anatomy scan in jan. 
    How are you feeling?: I posted in the symptoms thread yesterday, it was a terrible day. Otherwise I was feeling pretty good the last couple weeks. 
    Rants/Raves: our house is almost ready to show!! We’re going to get photos done and get it listed hopefully by the end of the weekend so we can get our Christmas decorations up next week. 
    Questions: none 
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? DH is the cook so I guess I’m the host but I really don’t do much. I assist with a couple of the food items he doesn’t touch and I usually serve dessert 😂 
  • Options
    Yay for everyone with great NIPT results! I hope everyone who is waiting gets theirs back soon! 

@mamakate2011 I woke up with a headache today too! Hopefully yours is pregnancy related. Glad you are feeling better and getting your sense of taste back! And yay for good NIPT results! Good luck telling family!!
    @wendy838 yes to food looking gross! And the smell 🤢
    @DoubleUp8 😂 lol at DS! Yay that everything came back low risk and he's so excited! Does he have a preference for a brother or sister? 
    @llamamamawearspajamapants love that you were the deviled egg pusher! I have no idea how I'll start making it through the month-long waits. I just did 2 weeks and feel like it was long. I had a ton of other drs appts so feel like I was in a medical office every other day so that helped the time go fast. This stretch until movement can be felt is rough. 
    @ramzlau ugh that is all so frustrating. Did you end up getting the refill? Maybe try having the pharmacy call your Dr directly, they might get a different reaction. Fx you get the results today.
    @halfanewt hope yesterday went well and you took today off!
    @angelz429 oh no! Not going to lie though, a bit jealous of all your new appliances! Good luck getting everything set this weekend!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: June 29th, so 9+1.
    FTM/STM/STM+: FTM, but 3rd pregnancy
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out, probably with the NIPT
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a cherry
    Upcoming appointments: Dec 4th for checkup and bloodwork, then Dec 15th for the NT scan with the MFM
    How are you feeling?: Good, mostly. Not quite as tired or queasy, just getting nervous about my next appointments 
    Rants/Raves: Just raves -- Off from work all week for the holiday, parents are also visiting
    Questions: none
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? Mostly clean-up since we usually go elsewhere, but I always help out with cooking (usually dessert and a few sides). This year my parents came here so it'll be 50/50, since I'll probably cook about half of the meal and they'll help with the rest. My mom hates to cook, so when they visit she's often eager to do the dishes, so maybe it'll be more on the "cooking" side for me
  • Options
    @hollyk224 I had anemia with my second pregnancy. I took (still take) MegaFoods Blood Builder. I have no side effects and it improved my numbers. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I’m confused about this. I think I’m in week 11. 
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: undecided on whether we are team green or finding out 
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
    Upcoming appointments: if it is 11 weeks it’s the size of a fig 
    How are you feeling?: Exhausted and slightly nauseous. My nausea had been better during the day and unbearable at night. I threw up last night. I’ve been taking unisom and going to sleep at 8:30 just to knock myself out of experiencing the sickness. I’m completely over this. I’ve been sick for 5 weeks straight. I am done. 
    Rants/Raves: I’m sick of being sick. 
    Questions: Spotting is normal. Right? 
    I would like to be a happy participant. I love cooking. Instead I’m sick and exhausted and mopey. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Whoaaaa so much to read through! I’ll come back for tags later. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8.5 weeks
    Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Green
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: some type of berry? Lol 
    Upcoming appointments: 12/8! 
    How are you feeling?: much less nauseous this week but still have solid food aversions. 
    Rants/Raves: Why isn’t it more acceptable to nap in the day?
    Questions: 
    GTKY: For Thanksgiving (or big holiday meals for those who do not celebrate) are you the cook, the dishwasher/clean-up, or just a happy participant? The cook. Always the cook!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Options
    @laurad75 yay for no more PIO shots!  a year on IVF meds?!  dang, and I've been over her complaining about 6 months on them.  Congrats on moving on to the next phase!

@ramzlau great news on your NIPT results, yay!
  • Options
    @ramzlau yay!!! For good NIPT results. So happy all was low risk for you and baby is great. Im still waiting for mine. It will be a week tomorrow I had it done. The longer I wait the more my anxiety goes up. 😬 I dont know how many more days I can wait. 
  • Options
    _orchid_ it’s such an adult thing to be jealous of new appliances hahaha
  • Options
    @Omie_Wise some spotting is definitely normal! If it’s enough to fill a pad or accompanied by bad cramping id check in with your ob or pcp.