Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday 11.24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TWW Tuesday 11.24

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: trying to hold out until tomorrow! 

R/R: DHs covid test came back negative! He still doesn’t feel great, but at least it means we don’t have to quarantine and I can get my projects done after all! ❤️ 

CS/Q:  It looks good and I’m trying not to get my hopes up. 🥺

TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 What a relief! Hope he feels better soon! My chart looks like an absolute mess next to yours, haha

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: not until next week

R/R: Thanks everyone for the wondfo suggestions! I ordered a package on Amazon that'll come in over the weekend. I'm not sure why, but I don't feel super hopeful this cycle. But that could just be work getting to me. Half day tomorrow and then I am off until Monday (thank goodness). My house is a mess! 

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chindimples04 yay for the negative test! Hopefully he starts to feel better soon!

@fameonmain2 we are SO close to thanksgiving break! We can do it!

Month/Cycle: 13/11 (officially have been trying for a full year as of yesterday)

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: -3, -2, 0(IUI), +1

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: not until December

R/R: I was such a mess getting out of the house this morning haha. Got almost out of the neighborhood and had to turn around because I forgot my water bottle and there was absolutely no way I was going to go the full day without any water. Since getting to work I think I’m a little more put together! 

CS/Q:  

• Options
    @runningoncookies I hate those mornings! That happened to me yesterday...and I was 20 minutes late to work. & yes, just one more day...... I THINK I can do it  :D
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 I use wondfos. No experience with BFPs on them, but I liked the sensitivity level, which is why I went with them. Spending money of FRERs every cycle is $$$$. I have promised myself I won’t use one unless I think I see something.
    @runningoncookies how are you holding up with the milestone? I’m sorry you’ve had to reach that. But, I’m glad you had your water bottle and were able to get your life a little bit back together! 🤣
    TTC History