May 2021 Moms
Options

STM+ Check In 11/18

How far along are you?

How many kids do you already have? Ages?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What kid’s show do you wish you could eliminate so that no mom ever has to sit through it again?

Re: STM+ Check In 11/18

• Options

How far along are you? 13+6

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 boys, 4, 3 and 1

Rants/Raves: Rant: I ordered mask clips from one of my favorite retailers (which is in a town an hour away), and USPS has lost them. Tracking shows they went from the facility near the store to the one near me, then back to the one near the store, and have been sitting there since Monday, the day they were supposed to arrive!! I'm all about supporting USPS, but lately they have been doing a lot to test that support. Rave: I'm back on a meal planning/cooking kick, these usually last about 2-3 weeks until I run out of patience/energy, but every time one starts it's magical. 

GTKY: What kid’s show do you wish you could eliminate so that no mom ever has to sit through it again? Teletubbies, I don't know if that's even still around, but it was cruel and unusual punishment. Also, I've never seem the Wiggles, but my boys got one of their keyboards with preloaded songs as a hand-me-down, and I really wish that thing would disappear.
  • Options

How far along are you? 15+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 1 girl who will be 3 in a couple of months.

Rants/Raves: Rant: my co-workers are annoying me extra bad this week but I know I've also got some super mood swings going on so that could be part of it. 

@mrosek91 Teletubbies was the woooooorst. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 16+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 3 kids: 14DD, 9DD, almost 4DS

Rants/Raves: My belly is large, my babies are large, I’m small. I don’t see many people, but the ones that I do always comment on how large my belly already is. It bothers me, idk why. 

I love feeling baby move around! It gives me reassurance that she is alright in there. 

GTKY: What kid’s show do you wish you could eliminate so that no mom ever has to sit through it again?
    Barney. It was still around when DD1 was born, and has been permanently forbidden in my household. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

How far along are you? 13 w

How many kids do you already have? Ages? 1, 13 month DS

Rants/Raves: I've been super sensitive, emotionally and with my pain threshold. Yesterday my toddler had a bad biting day. He seems to bite whenever he feels like it, sometimes when he's feeding, which is a super sensitive area. And when he's in his carrier he has become fascinated with a scab/bruise I have on my shoulder and keeps scratching at it which is really difficult. So sadly I have had very little patience with him, poor kid. 

GTKY: What kid’s show do you wish you could eliminate so that no mom ever has to sit through it againThat's hard, I like kid's shows. I spent a lot of high school watching shows with my little siblings.

Does pink fong's baby shark count? I love pink fong but half their videos are baby shark remakes. For some reason I can't stand baby shark. I loved it when it was a rhyme, but I detest the pink fong music version. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 14+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? One DS who just turned 2

Rants/Raves: DH and I decided to split wake up days this weekend. I got to sleep in this morning and it was glorious! 

GTKY: What kid’s show do you wish you could eliminate so that no mom ever has to sit through it again? I haven't really found many that are terrible, but TitiPo is pretty annoying. There is only one season on Netflix and we had to watch it over and over for a while. Thankfully DS has moved on 
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options

How far along are you? 16+4

How many kids do you already have? Ages? Two kids, 7yo son and 3 yo daughter

Rants/Raves: Why is my 3yo such a bully :D if my son even looks at her she loses her mind. 

GTKY: What kid’s show do you wish you could eliminate so that no mom ever has to sit through it again? Honestly, even though I hate Calliou my son loved it and it helped him not be a terror for a small chunk of a time so I wouldn't eliminate it. Most kids shows don't bother me but my kids usually watch stuff on their tablets and less on the TV. I love Bluey though and make my kids watch it all the time haaha. 

• Options
    @nbcarlson my almost 3 year old loooooves Bluey. It’s pretty cute! 
  • Options
    I love Bluey too! Did you know there are Bluey toys?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Bluey is so good! We have some of the toys.
  • Options
    @texas_t Yes! My daughter turned 3 at the end of October so she loaded up on the Bluey toys and my son loves it as well!