June 2021 Moms
Options

Your Craving What!??

Re: Your Craving What!??

• Options
    @_orchid_ I have been drinking my fair share of store bought chocolate milk this time. 

@MelissaMay82 yep, just eat it with tortilla chips. One of my favorite dips for football Sunday. 
  • Options
    @wendy838 As far as I know, ranch dip or dressing is safe if it’s pasteurized and most commercial dips on the shelves in the stores are and therefore safe. If it’s not, I’m screwed cause I’ve eaten a lot of ranch dip 😆 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 we’re gonna be in this together cause that dip is haunting my life  :D
  • Options
    @wendy838 I believe as long as it is pasteurized you are fine just like mayonnaise is fine because it is pasteurized. It's unpasteurized raw eggs you need to avoid. I have always eaten it, so I hope it's ok. 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    Omg, im trying not to eat junk food but my husband found these chips at the store and DAMNNNNN!!! 🤤 Sooo good and I can't stop eating them lol It literally taste like eating a big plate of turkey stuffing and gravy on Thanksgiving. Damn you tasty chips 😆

• Options
    @_orchid_ and @ruemcclanahan Apparently mango has some good vitamins and nutrients for pregnancy. I've been eating dried slices at night for a snack.

Was it here we were talking about not liking water anymore?  Just wanted to share that I found cut watermelon chunks from the grocery store help quench thirst. I usually don't buy them bc of the markup, but now it's okay.

Also, I see this as an opportunity to drink more milk. I can't drink straight up milk, but a big bowl of milk with a little cereal helps, and the calcium is good for the baby.

Also, I found that drinking this ginger tea really helps me not puke. I drink it first thing in the morning. Just cut up a ginger root and boil some chunks in the kettle. You can optionally add a packet of green tea, but not enough to make it bitter. When it boils I immediately pour it and add some juice to the cup, so it's not too hot to drink right away. The sweet juice works really well with the slightly spicy ginger aftertaste. 
  • Options
    @ellieemc26 Could you ask the pub to sub in some grilled chicken? Can throw in the pregnancy pity card

Now I really want a chicken sandwich for lunch...
  • Options
    I'm craving an egg salad sandwich today. 😀 
  • Options
    @ellieemc26 could you order the tea amazon prime?

I was craving cold pasta salad Friday night so I made some yesterday. It was delicious. 

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    I am having food aversions to everything right now. I can’t even drink water 🤢 like my last pregnancies, carbs would help but I’m trying to stay away from them. I have been eating a lot of toast, apples, and yogurt lately 
  • Options
    I want some menemen 😭 I just wanna fly back to Istanbul and eat ALL THE THINGS! 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I've been saying all weekend I want egg salad... But I was saying all week I wanted chicken salad so DH made a delicious batch and I'm holding off on the egg salad. Having deviled eggs for Thanksgiving though!!
  • Options
    @mc0303 my friend makes the most delicious köfte. This also makes me want pide and shakshouka! So ridiculous, since I literally just ate :lol:
  • Options
    @akoros you know what's really odd, this restaurant doesn't serve any dishes with chicken except for wings! they had a chicken club on the menu pre-Covid but when they trimmed down their menu that was one of the things they removed.

@_orchid_ we're making deviled eggs for Thanksgiving too, my SO loves them, has some "special" family recipe.  I'm on the fence about them, I know they're things I like but they just don't sound that good right now.  
  • Options
    @_orchid_ I love deviled eggs. Im Canadian so we already had our Thanksgiving, but I had eaten half a plate full of deviled eggs then lol Omg they tasted soo good. I just had a chicken salad sandwich the other day too cause I was craving one. 
  • Options
    I am thanks to @akoros I am craving salt and vinegar chips. We do not have any in the house, but man that sounds good! Egg salad on white bread sounds really good too. 

I have been struggling with food the last two days and all the food smells are awful. I haven’t even eat when DH and DD eat meals I eat until later and have something very bland.
  • Options
    @klj0228 oddly enough i was just craving salt and vinegar chips too and had some last night..  mm they hit the spot. 
  • Options
    I love salt and vinegar chips!
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    Deviled eggs are the best omg 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I dont know why but im craving a teen burger from A&W today lol 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Buffalo Cauliflower Bites with ranch dressing. I think I ate half of a head of cauliflower last night, and I am dying for more lol.
  • Options
    I keep snacking on cheese doodles and meat's been disgusting the past few days
  • Options
    strawberry toaster strudels!
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Options
    All the potatoes. All of them. Yum. 
  • Options
    @tilournextadventure yessss I made myself a baked potato tonight 😍
  • Options
    @mc0303 I had a baked potato the other night for dinner. It was so yummy 😋 
  • Options
    @mc0303 ohh now I need a baked potato! 
  • Options
    I eat a bagel with whipped cream cheese every morning
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fries. Allllll the fries. Doesn’t matter from where. 🤤

also, prosciutto. I told DH I want a charcuterie board for my first meal after baby is born. 
  • Options
    I'm so on the potato bandwagon!  I found some tater tots in our freezer the other night, they were amazing.
  • Options
    @ramfam2507 just saw this and thought of you! Prosciutto and pepperoni are on my list today. 

• Options
    Mmmm charcuterie boards 🤤 @ramfam2507 what a great idea for first meal. 
  • Options
    @_orchid_ that looks amazing and disgusting at the same time....I want it! 😆
  • Options
    Right now all I want is salty food, ramen is a hit for me ATM.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsrundmc I've been eating so much ramen too!
  • Options
    @mc0303 I had a baked potato for dinner. I thank you for continuing my potato needs 🤣🤣
  • Options
    @mrsrundmc @_orchid_ I have been eating my fair share of ramen too. Something about the noodles and the salty broth.