1st Trimester

Positive or evap?!

Laurenw790Laurenw790 member
edited November 2020 in 1st Trimester
Hey ladies. I just recently had a MC after having faint positives (took test on day my period was due and line was visible but somewhat faint) my lines darkened a smidge but 2 days later I miscarried or so I believe because I tested later on and my test was negative. 
Fast forward! My next period (first one after MC) is due in 6 days. I had weird smudgey blood streaks when I wiped yesterday so I assumed maybe implantation bleeding... took a test and now I cant decide if these are evap or real positives.. again I'm due for my period in 6 days, so this is early results. 

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Positive or evap?!

• Hey ladies. I just recently had a MC after having faint positives (took test on day my period was due and line was visible but somewhat faint) my lines darkened a smidge but 2 days later I miscarried or so I believe because I tested later on and my test was negative. 
    Fast forward! My next period (first one after MC) is due in 6 days. I had weird smudgey blood streaks when I wiped yesterday so I assumed maybe implantation bleeding... took a test and now I cant decide if these are evap or real positives.. again I'm due for my period in 6 days, so this is early results. 

---------stuck in box-------

1st sorry for your previous losses, that is heart-wrenching.

2nd - pee sticks do not go in the threads, as there is a sticky at the top.  Its the ONLY place for pee sticks.

3rd - the pink dye is most reliable and there is nothing, blue dye i don't trust.  

Don't test again until you are closer to your periid date for most accurate results. 

• @Laurenw790 I'm sorry for your loss.  Are you temping?  I highly recommend temping as it can take your body months to return to normal/a 'new normal' after a MC.  It sounds like you had an early CP, so sometimes that does not disrupt your cycles very much, but sometimes it still can have small impacts (like weird spotting/bleeding).  If you temp, and after your temp jump your temperature REMAINS elevated for 18 days, then there's a very high probability that you are PG and you should test at that point.  So I'd recommend to start temping and to wait several more days before you test again, as testing too early can lead to way too much anxiety, especially for loss moms.  Other than that, I agree with @harpseal135
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for your loss. I pretty much agree with the other ladies.  I will say, I do so something on the pink test, although it is questionable if it is the correct color.  Blue tests are super unreliable.   I swear every one I take is "positive."
  • I’m sorry for your loss. I see a line on the top one but it’s super faint and could easily be an evap. I wouldn’t trust a line like that on the blue dye. They almost always give you a line like that. I can’t see anything on the last one. I’m not able to zoom in on the photo though. I would keep testing and see if the line gets darker. 
  • What they said about pregnancy tests being against the rules except in the dedicated thread. 

Fwiw, I’ve never had issues with blue dye tests. They are positive when I’m pregnant and negative when I’m not for me. That said, I’ve never had one have lines that look like yours. My control lines have always been solid and dark without that weird feathered edge yours has. 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"