March 2021 Moms

November PGAL check-in

kloe818kloe818 member
edited November 2020 in March 2021 Moms
How are my fellow PGAL mom's doing? Any challenges? Any improvements?

How far along are you? 

Re: November PGAL check-in

• How far along are you? 23 weeks today

I am feeling little one move SO MUCH but not really kicks all the time. Mostly it's just a sensation of moving around. Occasionally she'll kick a spot that isn't the placenta and I'll feel that too. It makes me so happy. Unfortunately she will stop moving when I put my hand on the stomach. I can SEE movement, kinda. It's more like my fat reacting to the motion which it already does with my heartbeat so it's more like an extra movement outside the heartbeat rhythm. FEELING things has been super helpful with my anxiety. I'm starting to notice patterns in her activity levels but obviously not consistent yet. Probably another few weeks. 

• I’m 20 weeks tomorrow. Kinda of anxious because I felt baby move so much last week and hardly at all on the weekend. I know movement isn’t consistent until later on but I can’t help but feel on edge. I have a Doppler so that is always my go-to when feeling anxious.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, I joined that early Facebook group and someone had posted about a late miscarriage. The baby was born at 20 weeks and she included a photo of her little guy. Gave me Chrissy Teigen vibes and it’s just so sad. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm hitting 20 weeks tomorrow, and now my anxiety has once again magically transformed. It started as MC anxiety, then morphed to "are they ok" anxiety, and now has flipped over to "terrified of early labor" anxiety. 

@redselig I joined a "March due date" facebook group months ago that I had to hide. Way too much anxiety, fights all around, and too many triggers. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @redselig ok I had that exact issue around 20 weeks and it's normal. 

I moved my memory box from my first pregnancy and the baby book from my second today to a new shelf, and the coming home outfit I bought for this pregnancy just came in and I just....I started crying. But it was like grief crying. I could again right now. Took me a few minutes to connect the dots. 
  • @redselig yes I have had to snooze/unfollow some groups for the same reason

I'm doing ok these days, I basically feel the baby moving every day which helps, though I do still get anxiety re: later losses, stillbirth, etc.  I guess it never really goes away, just changes.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• So I haven't posted in any of these, mostly because as I got further along I started feeling more okay and less anxious (my last pregnancy ended around 8 weeks). But after my anatomy scan, and finding out about the low fluid and baby's measurements, I've been feeling less confident and a little more worried. And for some reason, every time I scroll through the dang instagram explore tab, there's constantly late-loss related posts, and I just can't handle all that right now. I don't even search for those things, so I don't know why they're coming up, but I just need them to not.
  • Are you following Chrissy Tegan?
  • Baby girl was so active yesterday and I haven't really felt much today. It's getting to me. 
  • @kloe818 I know it’s tough, and still within the realm of normal. If you want to try and get her moving you could try to drink something cold and sweet...
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I was doing that all day. I just stayed really still and eventually could feel them again. Yesterday was apparently an anomaly lol. I am feeling better. I "know" it's in the realm of normal, but my PGAL brain takes over and anxiety kicks in.