Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: It's Halloween week! What are your plan for Halloween this year? If COVID wasn't a thing, would you be doing anything differently?
Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
Adopted Furbaby: 2014
TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21

Re: All Due Date Check-In 10/25

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM DS is 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: team pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: banana, beanie baby, venti Starbucks

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for AS!!

How are you feeling?: So excited but the anxiety is real. Feeling more consistent movement now thank goodness. Taking labetolol and Pepcid. 

Rants/Raves: rant is how freaking hard it is to schedule my doc appointments with my work schedule. 

Questions:

GTKY: It's Halloween week! What are your plan for Halloween this year? If COVID wasn't a thing, would you be doing anything differently?

probably not much different than the usual. Taking DS out for a little around our block. Not going crazy and prepared to return if it’s crowded. 

Tags aren’t working- but yes i just started getting BH recently too!! It has been feeling like a heavy sinking feeling vs the skin tightening i remember but I think it’s bc my uterus isn’t so large yet. Guessing the sensation will change as it gets larger. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18+4  3/24

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DD 18mo

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: artichoke

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday for a check-up and 11/5 for anatomy scan! Super anxious, but also excited

How are you feeling?: Really good! I'm also feeling huge and seriously can't believe my belly has another 5 mo to grow. It's hard to bend over and I'm making all kinds of moans and groans when getting up, picking stuff up, etc lol

Rants/Raves: I've really been trying to stay on top of housework (while working part time from home and taking care of DD all day) and it helps me stay in such a better mood. I know it's not always realistic to have a clean kitchen, swept floors and laundry done, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. 

Questions: Any STMs have different experience feeling baby move the second time around? I know it's totally normal to not feel consistent movement right now, but I would swear I felt my DD move quite a bit sooner....

Definitely bummed we can't take DD trick or treating as she's just barely old enough....but we're still dressing her up (fly fishing girl... dad's really into fishing). Excited to get cute pics!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 21 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: definitely pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a chipotle burrito

Upcoming appointments: had a phone visit today with OB, repeat AS on 11/12

How are you feeling?: like crap! I'm getting over a stomach bug that had me out for the past couple of days

Rants/Raves: rant as above lol.  for rave, my husband ran a half marathon this weekend and I'm so proud of him! I'm glad I didn't get sick until after lol

Questions:

Our church is doing a socially distanced trunk or treat so we'll do that on Friday (weather permitting) and then may or may not go around our block on saturday.  I got little cellophane baggies so I'm going to put candy in those and leave them outside for the trick or treaters. We didn't get many last year so I'm not anticipating many this year.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 3/22 and 19w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Blue 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pint of ice cream! (Now I want some!  :D )

Upcoming appointments: 11/3 I'll have my anatomy scan! Can't wait!!

How are you feeling?: Aside from the insomnia and some pretty annoying tail bone pain I'm feeling great. 

Rants/Raves: I believe I felt my little one kick for the first time twice yesterday and twice today!! So happy.  <3

Questions: 

No plans this year other than working. I've never really been that into Halloween anyway, so if COVID wasn't around I'd probably still be working. 
  • Options
    @jfcmomoftwo How's your son doing with COVID? I hope everyone else in your house (especially you) are still healthy!! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink 🎀

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Mango or hotdog

Upcoming appointments: Nov. 3rd for my anatomy scan!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! Feeling baby girl kick much more lately, and they’re definitely getting stronger. Such a neat feeling 💕

Rants/Raves: Rants: instead of going into work later today like usual on Wednesdays, I had to come in 2 hours earlier. Eww. Rave: I get next Tuesday off for my appointment so I’ll have a 4 day work week which is glorious.

Questions:

GTKY: It's Halloween week! What are your plan for Halloween this year? If COVID wasn't a thing, would you be doing anything differently? I don’t celebrate Halloween, so I’ll probably just be home huddled under a blanket watching a movie. lol my husband on the other hand will be dressed as Batman and hanging out with his family. We’re in a little bit of a tough spot as to how we’re going to or not going to do Halloween for our little one. I’d prefer to skip it all together, but he likes dressing up and being with family. Not really looking forward to figuring that out. We’ve tried to talk through it before and haven’t really come to any conclusions.
  • Options
    @juliebeannn thank you so much for checking in!! He has recovered fully with zero complications, thank goodness. My husband and I have remained negative which is great. Just one more week of isolation and we can put this behind us!!
  • Options
    @jfcmomoftwo So glad to hear everyone's doing well!!! I hope you were able to reschedule your a/s to after quarantine!
  • Options
    @juliebeannn it was pushed to next week, so it’s kind of on the later end of getting it done (I’ll be 22+2) so hopefully that doesn’t cause any problems!!