June 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 10/18

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 10/18

• Options
    @_orchid_ @mc0303 I feel you on the hot flashes.  My body feels like Goldie locks, it apparently wants to stay at an exact thermostat. I go from freezing to sweating, and have no fever. I do keep randomly checking because that's what it feels like 🙃 It is much worse at night
  • Options
    @artsiefartsie yesss! I thought I was getting the flu...turns out just 🤰🏻 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, the nausea started this morning. With my last two pregnancies it didn’t start until closer to week 8. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have to join the club. I go from freezing ice cold to hot flashes. I was sleeping last night and woke up in the middle of the night and I was drenched/soaked with sweat. 
  • Options
    So glad I'm not the only one with the weird temperature changes! It's definitely worse in the evening/night. So strange- I don't remember having this before and knowing you all are too makes me feel much better!!
  • Options
    @mc0303 Catching up on this thread, and now I want a bean and cheese burrito. 😂 
  • Options
    @ramzlau right, though?? They hit the spot every time 🌯😂
  • Options
    My newest symptom that started last night and is still going strong is that every time I gag (every few minutes) I simultaneously pull a muscle in my groin. 

I'm a mess 😆😆
  • Options
    akorosakoros member
    edited October 2020

How far along are you? 4+2, so still early days

How are you feeling this week? Super bloated, which means little/no appetite. Also crazy CM (it feels like I have my period, which isn't good for my nerves). And extra-sensitive sense of smell, particularly when it comes to gas or chemicals (someone ran a leaf blower outside a few doors down about an hour ago and I can still smell it). Not much fatigue yet, which is good, and last time I didn't really get nausea until later so I have some time before I have to worry about that. 

• Options
    I'm so congested and can't stop sneezing/coughing and omg the weird round ligament pain/floating uterus feeling every time!! 
  • Options
    @_orchid_ omg I’m feeling the same way 🤧 Right down time the round ligament pain. Isn’t it too early for that? My groin feels 7 months pregnant. 
  • Options
    @_orchid_ and @mc0303 if you can swing it make a trip to the chiropractor! They can do pelvic adjustments and it is so stinking worth it! That and pelvic support belt, which I’m totally investing in this time around. But the chiropractor can work wonders.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • Options
    I too have a cough and congestion. I came to once again complain about sickness though. I bought a bucket of peppermints last week...good thing since I had to dump the peppermints and use the bucket as vomit catcher in the car this morning. I went to the office for about an hour this morning then texted my boss saying my “stomach is not well”. I came home and will try to work as much as I can from here. 
  • Options
    @klj0228 oh no. I hope you feel better soon. Thats no fun.