June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 10/18

How far along are you?

How are you feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 10/18

•  Heyyyy pregnant people! 

How far along are you? Somewhere between 3+4 and 4 weeks. So very barely preggo. 

How are you feeling this week? HOT AND SWEATY. I’ve been having crazy hot flashes at night 😰 
  • How far along are you? 4+6 (maybe 5+2)

How are you feeling this week? Nausea has really hit the past couple of mornings. I’m super tired during the day but then can’t get to sleep at night. I’m hungry but really have no interest in food. I’m also bloated, have occasional lower abdominal pressure/discomfort, lower back pain, and occasional sore boobs.

Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? I'm calling myself 7+1

How are you feeling this week? Been doing good. I don't have a lot of symptoms right now besides sore boobs and gas every so often. I have no problems at all with eating food since there's no nausea. Not sure if I should be concerned or incredibly grateful that I feel essentially normal like any other non-pregnant day. Oh, and I guess I'm not tired until I sit or lay down at the end of the day haha. I've been able to stay up late all weekend though.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 😂 I was all braggy to my OB about how great I felt at my 8wk appt last time and literally the next day I started throwing up and didn’t stop until 7 months. I hope you’re one of the lucky ones that doesn’t have any symptoms! My SIL was like that. I was super jealous. 
  • How far along are you? 5 + 3

How are you feeling this week?  Pretty much just copy and paste what @MelissaMay82 wrote  :D

Nausea has really ramped up and I have no interest in food (which my brain cannot comprehend lol) but am forcing things down.  I'm absolutely exhausted but sleeping terribly.  I have no problem falling asleep but just can't stay asleep, I wake up every hour or two.  

I don't recall having symptoms with my son this early,  but my brain has kind of blocked it out. I just vividly remember thinking "oh this isn't going to be bad at all" before Karma laughed and slapped me across the face with the nausea stick about week 8  :D 

• How far along are you? Between 6+1 or 3 Obgyn hasn’t given edd yet. 

How are you feeling this week? Nausea has come on stronger. Not quite the to the levels of needing zofran, but getting close. And fatigue! I take 2 hour naps during the day and still sleep 9 hours at night. Thank goodness H and I are still WFH. Bloat is going down and other symptoms seem to be regressing.

• How far along are you? 7+2

symptoms?  So sick! Dr went ahead and prescribed phenergan, but I try to not take it unless absolutely necessary because it makes me sleepy. Not a lot of daytime napping around here beyond toddler nap hours of 12-2. Still sensitive nipples, but the nausea and vomiting is so bad that the nipples don’t really bother me. From what I remember last time, it will still get worse over the next few weeks. Hoping this go around it magically goes away at week 13 instead of hanging around through second trimester.
  • I’m sorry so many of you are feeling the nausea hard. @klj0228 that sounds awful! I definitely miss how many naps I could take when I was pregnant with my first. All the naps! It’s so much harder to squeeze a nap in when you’re chasing a toddler/preventing a toddler from destroying the house. 😫
    How far along are you? 6w2d
    How are you feeling this week? Bloated and constipated. The worst combination! It’s also causing abdominal pain/lower back pain, which I’m now overanalyzing...but it is 100% because I am bunged up. 
  • @pickle-chips ask your Dr about a magnesium supplement.  I had to take a low dose of magnesium citrate with my last pregnancy due to constipation.  It kept me regular without a bad laxative effect!

It also helped with any muscle cramps and headaches as a bonus.  
  • Sounds like I'm in the same boat as a lot of others here.
    How far along are you? 4+1
    How are you feeling this week? I've been trying really hard the last two days to not get sick. The nausea is already slapping me in the face HARD. I've been on Diclegis since the day after my BFP (3+4) to try to head off my hyperemesis. We'll see how that goes. MH is already struggling to help me find foods and drinks that aren't absolutely repulsive.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• How far along are you? 6 + 5

How are you feeling this week? 

Pretty good. Waves of nausea here and there, but they are short lived. Usually it happens in the morning and evening. But, it hasn’t hurt my ability to eat. I’m eating wasaaaay more than I should be at this point, and quite frankly I’m pretty disappointed in myself. I’ve spent the last year plus on WW, losing that last 15lbs from my last baby, I’ve been doing some serious barre and Pilates work and am stronger than I ever have been at 41 years old, and I feel like I’m going to blow all that already. Obviously I know I’m going to get bigger, but l still want/need to stay in my recommended weight gain range and I’ve carried nothing but 3 huge a** 9+lb baby boys, so I need to watch it, lol, because I expect this baby to be the same. 

Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Idk how far along I am get. 4 and a couple days I think. 

Feeling GASY. And bloated. And a little nauseous sometimes but nothing bad. And tired. So much tired.  
  • @hillbillywife girl I feel ya on the gas and bloat. 

TMI, but is anyone else having ALOT of CM? the past couple days have been wayy more then normal and not sure why? 
  • @mindyb2019 yes! 
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @mindyb2019 I’m in the same boat, apparently it’s normal around this time?
  • @MelissaMay82 @wendy838 Well im glad to hear im not alone with this lol
    Ya I've heard its normal around this time in early pregnancy. 
  • @mindyb2019 yes to the extra CM. 
  • How far along are you? 3+5

How are you feeling this week? Still crampy, fatigue is starting to set in. Took 2 naps yesterday! Also starting with the gas already 😩 I'm 50/50 with pukey pregnancies and pregnancies with just naseua so I'm waiting to see which this one is! 

• @_orchid_ I've been dealing with the gas too lol oh the joys 
  • How far along are you? 7+1

How are you feeling this week?  Nausea seems to have become more constant in the last couple days, but nothing like what some of you are describing.  So sorry some of you ladies are so sick!  I also haven't felt super motivated to eat but I keep forcing the food in as nothing is actually making me physically sick at this point.

Gas and constipation continue.  I've been trying to avoid taking medication but I may have to break down and try something if this doesn't improve in the next day or two.

Also been having some cramping here and there.  I think last week someone mentioned about getting round ligament pain this early.  Interesting thing when I went in for an appointment last week I mentioned to my doc that I had some pretty sharp cramps I thought seemed a little concerning right after I did a prenatal yoga video.  She said she thought it sounded like round ligament pain and that using my abdominal muscles more strenuously may have caused it, go figure!

• The CM is the worrrrrst and a total MF.
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • How far along are you? 5+3 

How are you feeling this week? I am exhausted. FTM but I nanny 3 kids for work and wow it’s draining all my energy and I’ve had to pee a lot. Other than that I had really bad breast soreness last week but it has toned down a bit so that’s good. Also moody I yelled at my husband the other night for not switching the laundry when he took clothes out of the dryer and then cried directly after because I felt bad for yelling.  

• How far along are you? 7w 6d

How are you feeling this week? Nauseous. Sometimes eating helps me feel better, and sometimes it makes me feel worse, so that's fun. Sore breasts. It hurts when I go from lying down in bed to standing up and brushing against them hurts. Some gas, but not as much

@mindyb2019 I believe I read all the cm is to help protect the cervix and uterus from infection. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• 7+4

Feeling extremely tired. This seems to be a consistent symptom since testing positive. Other symptoms include, somewhat tender breasts/nipples, intermittent cramping, some lower back discomfort & insatiable hunger. The hunger thing is weird to me since i was completely sick during my first pregnancy, so this is new for me. I have never been so hungry in my enitre life. 
    \

• Got the call back from the OB, he is recommending taking it one step at a time. Trying the Unisom that is over the counter, then dicleges and then zofran. Apparently there are some new studies regarding zofran. He said he isn't too worried, but would rather try out a few things if we are going to have to stick with it the entire pregnancy. 
  • @ramzlau mine won’t jump straight to zofran now either. 

I took my first phenergan pull today and only took half a pill because I was worried about drowsiness. It barely even touched the nausea and about two hours after taking it I could hardly keep my eyes open. Almost fell asleep at my desk. Don’t think that will work for me going forward. 
  • How far along are you?  8 weeks today!! 

How are you feeling?  Ugh. I feel gross. Nauseous and starving.  I haven’t thrown up yet.  Hoping to avoid that.  I HATE throwing up.  I woke up 3 times to pee last night.  Mood swings too.  That’s fun. 

@inthewoods23 my last pregnancy I was nauseous maybe 2-3 times and it was completely my fault (went too long without eating). This time I’m nauseous all the time.  I say enjoy it!! Lol

@klj0228 my dr gave me phenergan once (not for pregnancy) and one pill had me sleeping for like 6 hrs in the middle of the day!  I hope you find something that works well for you.  Hope all of y’all with bad nausea find something that helps you. 

@hillbillywife yes! Gas is bad! And TMI my farts smell so bad!  Probably related to the constipation lol
  • @ramzlau My ObGyn won't prescribe zofran unless it's absolutely necessary. I'm already on Diclegis and it seems to be doing its job for now, but I was also on B6 for months before getting pregnant. Hopefully you find something that works well for you!
    @klj0228 I couldn't stand phenergan my last pregnancy. It made me so dizzy and drowsy. I couldn't work after I took it. Hopefully you and your care team can find something that works better for you!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• I can't tell if I'm feeling nauseous, bloated, constipated, or if I have the "you're hungry but don't feel like eating because you're depressed" feeling.

I pity myself because I don't know lol.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 LOL you crack me up 😆
  • 5 weeks

I am tired but I don’t know if that’s from the poor sleep I’ve been getting, 2 small boys, frantically deep cleaning the house before MS kicks in, or pregnancy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have been a really poor planner of meals for many weeks now. But boy am I craving a Five Guys burger and cajun fries today.

Dinner has been decided  :D

I guess I have been craving things without really thinking/knowing it. Reese's Pieces are always sounding good. I had a small lunch today but decided I also wanted Frosted Cheerios. I guess I always expected cravings to be like I NEED THIS ASAP. Unless that severity just comes later? lol

Does "I don't really have a taste for anything" count as an aversion?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods Mmmm... dinner sounds good lol I had a burger a fries the other night. It was delish. 
  • @inthewoods23 totally! I didn’t have an aversion to anything in particular last time...just an aversion to eating 🙈 I was hungry but wasn’t in the mood for anything. Del Taco’s Bean and Cheese Burritos were the only thing I ate for like weeks
  • My husband is cooking for me right now because I can’t stomach to look at it cooking.  I feel so useless today!
  • @sgrn18 - I feel you. I have been useless all week, coming home from work and napping, stumbling around to get the kids fed, and then bed early. My house is a mess and I’m behind in my grad school work. Useless. 100% 
    Married <3 August 2010
    DD1  <3 August 2011
    DD2 <3 August 2013
    DD3 <3 February 2017
  • @mc0303 how are your hot flashes? I'm a few days behind you I think- 4w today- and had such a tough night last night! Kept taking my temp and it was 98 though. 

I'm super stuffed up - uncomfortable but silver lining is I can't smell my gas! 🤣
  • ahh my people who can relate. My husband always asks me what I want for dinner and I'm like "NOTHING, but please feed me, I'm so hungry.."
  • @_orchid_ the hot flashes are still a PIA 😑 I’ve been sleeping with the AC super low and the fan on because I feel like I’m melting but my temp - like yours - is always in the mid 98s. I think we’re super close in days! If I count from O, I’m pretty sure I’d be 4 weeks today. It’s annoying not knowing. And lol about the silver lining!! My nose has been sooo stuffed too. I was actually bleeding a little bit this morning when I blew my nose 😫
  • @inthewoods23 I have the same feeling, but add on the option that I just let myself get too hungry and now I can't eat.. 

@mc0303 @_orchid_ I think I had my first hot flash last night but I didn't even realize that's what it was until I saw your comments. I just thought our room  must have been warm, but I'm NEVER hot so it must have been pregnancy related.